UFC 102 - Live Chat - Spoilers

OH MY FUCKING GOD ALL MIGHTY!!!!!

DAMIEN MAIA JUST GOT KTFO!!!!

WOW!!!

Very Fedor/AA-like.

WHAT A FUCKEN PUNCH!!! JUST BLASTED HIM OUT OF THE AIR LIKE A FUCKING SCUD MISSILE!!! WOW!

well damn!

mid-air KO.

need gif asap

Holy shit...How impressive is that!?! ... HUGE congrats to Nate!

Actually kind of good for Maia. Obviousy it bumps him back down in the contendership, but I don't think it really hurts his rep much. It's not like there was any domination or signs that he couldn't impose his BJJ, he just fucked up early and paid for it with one shot.

Of course it doesn't help as far as judging his chances against heat-seeking Anderson.

lol @ Anderson's reaction, love that guy.

Yeah...Anderson was impressed!! No doubt about it!! We need that fight now! Damien Maia was considered one of the best out there...That's a huge and impressive win.

lol at Anderson's reaction!

Very classy of Nate to hold back at the end.

Bummer about the fight though. I mean that was cool and all but I was looking forward to a really high level fight.

Instead we get a one hitter quitter between the shitfest of Vera/Krystzof and what is not likely to be a pretty match with Leben and Rosholt.

Always liked Leben. He always brings it, so this should be good right off the bell.

orcus - Bummer about the fight though. I mean that was cool and all but I was looking forward to a really high level fight.

Instead we get a one hitter quitter between the shitfest of Vera/Krystzof and what is not likely to be a pretty match with Leben and Rosholt.

haha awesome

Well that was disappointing, I was hoping to see Maia continue his win streak.

Disappointing fight.

Yeah...I liked Maia being the undefeated fighter coming up the ranks as well...Oh well. Nate changed that in impressive and definitive style. That's that.

Roshold gets that round.