UFC 104 Viewing Party - San Jose, CA

Come join us as we cheer on AKA fighers Cain Velasquez and Kyle Kingsbury!  All ages welcome!

What is BEER FOOD?

and FYI...Shogun's not 24

jjj2121 - and FYI...Shogun's not 24

Thank god you pointed that out...

TOWE - 

No need to be a wiseass...I was pointing out a factual error on your poster.

top!  

jjj2121 - 
TOWE - 

No need to be a wiseass...I was pointing out a factual error on your poster.

Ya, I dont do the graphic design.  This flyer was rushed, I didnt catch it.  Too late to worry about it now...

Thanks though!

the 10.00 covers everything? or do you have to order food or beer to keep your seat? Any fighters going to be there?

JiuJitsuLifeMH - the 10.00 covers everything? or do you have to order food or beer to keep your seat? Any fighters going to be there?

$10 bucks covers it all... But I dont see why you wouldnt want to enjoy a few beers, plus their food is awesome!  Not sure who's gonna be there, but today in practice a lot of the guys mentioned they might come.  Either way, its a great place to watch it!  Hope you can make it.

TOWE, serious question, do you find difficult, trying to make money in the mma/promotion buisness?  Do you just try to make money in mma, or promoting, or both?

Also, is this your only occupation, and how much do you actually make a year, just from mma?

Hey towe, have you ever met Lyoto? I'm surprised that you didn't mention him since he has trained at aka before.

People go root for Machida and politely ask the aka peeps how great he is. Everyone wants to talk about how they met a legend before he was shampion.

Deus ex Machida - Hey towe, have you ever met Lyoto? I'm surprised that you didn't mention him since he has trained at aka before.

People go root for Machida and politely ask the aka peeps how great he is. Everyone wants to talk about how they met a legend before he was shampion.

No I have not met him, I was in San Diego still when Lyoto was at AKA.  Im definitely rooting for him though, seems like a super nice guy and a really hard worker...

ttt

Too bad I am still in the east coast or I'd be there.  TTT for Towe

Everytime i see these threads i miss san jose.

TTT

^ me too I loved my time out there SJ is awesome.  Although I might be moving to Las Vegas, NV. 

Thanks for the TTT's guys, its gonna be a great night.  A lot of guys from my gym will be there so Im expecting it to be pretty good, hopefully you all can make it...