UFC 105 live on Sportsnet

Just a heads up to the fellow Canadians that UFC 105 will air live on Sportsnet East and Sportsnet Ontario at 3:00 PM ET.

Pacific and West get darts at noon instead???

WTF??

well that sucks, they dont even show it in HD until 8 on PAcific. If there going to show it live you would think it would be network wide

CRBMoney14 - well that sucks, they dont even show it in HD until 8 on PAcific. If there going to show it live you would think it would be network wide

It's in HD on SportsNet Ontario at Noon, actually.

Strangely enough, according to my listings, we get to see it five hours earlier than Americans watching it on Spike TV.

MMARising - 
CRBMoney14 - well that sucks, they dont even show it in HD until 8 on PAcific. If there going to show it live you would think it would be network wide

Strangely enough, according to my listings, we get to see it five hours earlier than Americans watching it on Spike TV.

I get Sportsnet ontario out here too and miss fitness usa and the air race world series are on at that time

Doesnt make sense

MMARising - 

Lets not make fun of the Americans again.

Any word on us hillbillies on the west coast?

All I can find is a countdown in the evening.

guardbr8kr - Lets not make fun of the Americans again.

No, not at all, I'm legitimately confused as to why we're getting the show five hours earlier than in the States.

I'm not complaining at all, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It airs at 8:00 P.M. on SportsNet Pacific and 7:00 P.M. on SportsNet West.