UFC 105 Press Conf! Mike and Dan go at it! lol

Yeah, the Arab scarf is so last year at the very best.

Bumped

Mike Russell -  Great pics as usual Tracy!!

Mike better not drop his hands like this Saturday night...

Oh man, look how much bigger (and better dressed) Bisping is. And on the video he looked like he was ready to get into it right away. I feel even more confident about this now.

Anyone else feel like Bisping would look like Bubbles with a set of thick specs?

http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0004/6523/images/1184885177.jpeg

Shouldnt GSP be presenting the runner-up trophy to the winner of that fight?

ITS THE SCARF OF ULTIMATE VICTORY!!!!!

ttt.... i love the Kangsta's TapouT jacket.

MissRARA - ttt.... i love the Kangsta's TapouT jacket.

I don't, he looked like a bum off the streets compared to Bisping who actually looked like a professional athlete. Also notice Hardy dressed smartly. Dress like a champion, and you act like a champion. Just ask GSP.

Also Kang has little fists.

kang is back with ATT as of this fight. He went 18 wins with them previously. I have a feeling he is gonna be a reborn man saturday night...

thanks tracy!

I really want to see Bisping whip some ass. Its gonna be a good fight either way.

Fuck Hardy.. that fool is gonna get a a california ass whoopin on sat.

Bisping looks less douchey with hair (sweat suit too)...

But i still hope he gets knocked out.

Picking Vera (his wrestling is underrated), Kang (Bisping is a nice boxer but can't hit hard enuf), and I have no idea on Swick v. Hardy.

And as for the scarf... it's just not a very popular look in American suburbia.  Doesn't mean it's not cool ;) 

KILL EM, KANG!!!

And GREAT job as always T.Lee. 

explodingboy - 
MissRARA - ttt.... i love the Kangsta's TapouT jacket.

I don't, he looked like a bum off the streets compared to Bisping who actually looked like a professional athlete. Also notice Hardy dressed smartly. Dress like a champion, and you act like a champion. Just ask GSP.

Also Kang has little fists.

Bisping had a suit on because he was in court earlier in the day for stealing sweets off of little girls.

Hey explodingboy, do you need a nice cell phone to be a businessman? You're a marketer's chump.

RIP Bisping, Hardy & Vera.

Anyone like Randy's hat?

Mike "Quick Wit" Swick. Watched the video of the conference, very funny stuff haha.

WTH do people care so much about what Randy wears? FAAAAGS!