UFC 105 Press Conf! Mike and Dan go at it! lol

UFC 105 Press Conference Photos are up!!

It was pretty humorous as Dan Hardy brought Mike Swick a trophy that said, Runner Up. When Mike stepped up to the podium his response was, "I'm glad I got runner up at the Press Conference. Looks like i'll be handing this back to you Saturday Night!!" You can check the UFC website for the video of it!!

Also Brandon spoke much on his respect for Randy but he knows that when he steps in the cage saturday night, he can show no hesitation because he's seen Randy give some of the best beat downs of his life, and knows he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of that.

All in all, a great press event!

Click the photo below to view the pics!

ttt

wtf is w/Randy and that scarf?

ttt

UFC 105: Press Conference Pics

jake11 - wtf is w/Randy and that scarf?

He's rich enough to afford a stylist - so what?? LOL!

He's emo....so what?

Great pics as usual Tracy!!

Mike better not drop his hands like this Saturday night...

tracylee - It was pretty humorous as Dan Hardy brought Mike Swick a trophy that said, Runner Up. When Mike stepped up to the podium his response was, "I'm glad I got runner up at the Press Conference. Looks like i'll be handing this back to you Saturday Night!!" You can check the UFC website for the video of it!!

Also Brandon spoke much on his respect for Randy but he knows that when he steps in the cage saturday night, he can show no hesitation because he's seen Randy give some of the best beat downs of his life, and knows he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of that.

All in all, a great press event!

Click the photo below to view the pics!

LOL! Burn!!! Thanks Tracy=)

Cindy

Ha ha, mike actually looks pretty fond of his trophy.

ttt

He looks like that because even if someone pissed in his cheerios, he couldn't eat them. I'm sure he's cutting weight right about now.

I'm fairly sure "piss cheerios" is considered a delicacy in England.
It sure fits with the rest of the english cuisine.

My guess is he has some young new girlfriend who convinced him to wear it. They'll be married 6 months from now and divorced a year after that.

Thanks for sharing TL!

MNFAN - He looks like that because even if someone pissed in his cheerios, he couldn't eat them. I'm sure he's cutting weight right about now.

Is he not with ATT anymore? ;)

jake11 - wtf is w/Randy and that scarf?

Was watching the 105 preview show last night and my GF said same thing. She also said the Arab scarf look went out 2 years ago. I don't know fashion so I just nodded in agreement.

lol @ swick

LOL @ swick handing it back. i like swick, but i think hardy wins this one.