UFC 106 is STACKED

Danlosdi - 
Eh_J - move fitch to the prelims and promote davis v saunders...

fitch's fights are always boring, unless he is getting pounded on by gsp

wow....

anyway thats a hell of a card

wow what?

fitch hasn't finished a fight since 2007.

and aside from nog/lesnar fights, the other fights seem destined for decision finishes.

might as well mix in a guaranteed exciting fight in amongst the possible wrestling matches.

Eh_J - 
Danlosdi - 
Eh_J - move fitch to the prelims and promote davis v saunders...

fitch's fights are always boring, unless he is getting pounded on by gsp

wow....

anyway thats a hell of a card

wow what?

fitch hasn't finished a fight since 2007.

and aside from nog/lesnar fights, the other fights seem destined for decision finishes.

might as well mix in a guaranteed exciting fight in amongst the possible wrestling matches.

I could see hazelett finishing Karo. If Karo wins, it will likely be by decision. But there's a chance Karo has just fallen off and dustin finishes him. Karo has had a tendency to put himself in bad positions on the ground and then survive/escape. But against a guy like Hazelett you can't make too many of those mistakes before you are tapping. 

I can also see Tito finishing a remarkably gassed Coleman.  Sub or GnP.  Unless you are one of the Coleman trolls you have to see how gassed he gets every fight, and I expect Tito to outwrestle him.  Tito's also a very very good grappler.  He competed in ADCC and got third in absolutes and could sub Coleman on the ground from the top or bottom.

theYak - This card makes me want more free prelims on Spike...

fuck yeah !!!!

Davis vs Saunders and Baroni vs Amir for free on Spike !! DANA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sotiropoulos will handle Dent easily.

Baroni and Sadalloh should be fun to watch.

Why is Alemida fighting Fitch? That fight doesn't make any sense.

homegrowncone - Why is Alemida fighting Fitch? That fight doesn't make any sense.

Just another fight there giving Fitch that sylistically it'll be very hard to finish.

Almeida/Saunders and Fitch/Davis makes a lot more sense

Wasn't Hallman supposed to make his return to the Octagon (tm) against John Howard?

DJLastCall - Wasn't Hallman supposed to make his return to the Octagon (tm) against John Howard?

on TUF finale

Thx. Thought it was originally slated for 106.

AWESOME LINE UP. Now ill pay you ZUFFA

Yeah, I actually think that could be one of the better cards recently.

bleier - good solid card. I predict Coleman/Ortiz to be the biggest boring POS since Coleman/Shogun.

I predict Fitch/Almeida and any fight Karo is in to be the most boring POS since Coleman/Ortiz

hopefully Hazelett can inject some life into that fight

I will order it I'm sure, this card is great on paper but I don't think these fights will pan out to be exciting the way people think they're going to

yeah I honestly think Baroni/Sadollah and Davis/Saunders will be more interesting than a few of those main card matches

pre-lim's on Spike would be great but unless boxing is offering some competition that night, we aren't getting shit. we can always go pay MORE money in addition to the $45 to watch choppy pixelated videos online at ufc.com afterward though!

swap fitch with baroni

The Notorious OMG - yeah I honestly think Baroni/Sadollah and Davis/Saunders will be more interesting than a few of those main card matches

pre-lim's on Spike would be great but unless boxing is offering some competition that night, we aren't getting shit. we can always go pay MORE money in addition to the $45 to watch choppy pixelated videos online at ufc.com afterward though!

Let me guess, you're one of those types that worships GSP then calls Fitch boring?

Baroni vs Sadollah...not sure I like that match for Sadollah...too much to lose nothing to gain.