- Mark Coleman vs. Tito Ortiz

- Luiz Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

- Ricardo Almeida vs. Jon Fitch

- Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan

Prelims:

- Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders

- Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah

- Jason Dent vs. George Sotiropoulos

Not all of these are 100% confirmed but if this holds up this card is fucking stacked. Lesnar, Tito, Coleman and Lil Nog on the same card is amazing. Almeida vs. Fitch is a great fight. Hazelett vs. Karo is a great fight. Marcus Davis is always fun to watch and Amir vs. Baroni should be awesome.

There's almost too much goodness on this card where some very cool guys are fighting on the undercard for a lack of room. 

Little Nog IMO, but I agree. Good card so far. I'm sure it won't be good enough for some people though. I know there's a thread about how shitty 104 is, but I think 104 is a solid card also.

Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah this could be interesting

AlbertEinstein - Little Nog IMO, but I agree. Good card so far. I'm sure it won't be good enough for some people though. I know there's a thread about how shitty 104 is, but I think 104 is a solid card also.

oops, will edit. Said it without thinking. Still awesome though, I haven't been able to catch a lil nog fight in a while.

good solid card. I predict Coleman/Ortiz to be the biggest boring POS since Coleman/Shogun.

No way will that fight look like the Shogun fight, Shogun was out of shape against Coleman. Tito never comes into fights out of shape.

The main card is very good.

Like someone said above, more FREE PRELIMS FROM SPIKE THX! Baroni and Davis are both very entertaining fighters and Sotiropoulos is a dynamic grappler. Maybe we'll see some.

Please Please Please Please Please put the prelims on Spike.

Thats a crackin card.

Good to see parisyan back

that's an awesome card...wish zuffa coulda beefed up 104 a little more

Great card! We should only get 3-5 threads about how badly it sucks compared to the usual 50+.

" I predict Coleman/Ortiz to be the biggest boring POS since Coleman/Shogun."

You were bored during Coleman/Shogun?

Good card. I'll be there and I'm sure I'll lose all my bets too.

orcus -  " I predict Coleman/Ortiz to be the biggest boring POS since Coleman/Shogun."

You were bored during Coleman/Shogun?

I was more pissed off than bored.

Oh, and please for the love of god and all that is sacred put prelims on SpikeTV.

That is a solid main card. Prelims on Spike would be awesome.

Main card is great but the prelims I'm not feeling at all...

move fitch to the prelims and promote davis v saunders...

fitch's fights are always boring, unless he is getting pounded on by gsp

Eh_J - move fitch to the prelims and promote davis v saunders...

fitch's fights are always boring, unless he is getting pounded on by gsp

wow....

anyway thats a hell of a card