UFC 107: The Best Eva!

I phone

Wow, looks like a great time

Great story!

Stuff like this is why the UG is still pretty awesome.

Now if only Kirik would give me mod powers to clean up the trolls, this place would be like the old days :)

Glad you had fun, Charles is definitely smiling after reading this from up above!!!

TTT for Tapout!

TAPOUT seems to do everything right. their employees (mostly teens n early twenties) were there in the pouring rain, on a weekend, and they were ALL awesome, and had amazing attitudes. The fighters loved being there. Awesome atmosphere.

Really woulda loved to meet the TAPOUT guys, but hopefully someday I get to thank 'em in person.

Crooklyn - I'm so glad you had a great time.  This is why I like to make sure I host the majority of our giveaways here on the UG.  

ur did great by us, Crook. wish we coulda met you.

TTT for T-T-TAPOUT

1st page

Blazing knees-

didn't get to see Hendo

edit

mmasam - If UFC 107 was the best UFC you've seen so far, that is pathetic. The production sucks, the fights were good but far from awesome.

Do you read what people post or did you just get far enough to see something being said positive about the UFC and had to jump in with your UFC hate?

If you had bothered to read the post you would have clearly seen that the OP doesnt claim this to be the best event ever.  Just the most enjoyable event.

Sounds like a great trip.  Grats on the contest win.

Veegoh - 
mmasam - If UFC 107 was the best UFC you've seen so far, that is pathetic. The production sucks, the fights were good but far from awesome.

Do you read what people post or did you just get far enough to see something being said positive about the UFC and had to jump in with your UFC hate?

If you had bothered to read the post you would have clearly seen that the OP doesnt claim this to be the best event ever.  Just the most enjoyable event.

Sounds like a great trip.  Grats on the contest win.

lol

Thanx V. was incredible.

that's pure awesomeness...you're lucky as hell, just to meet and hang out with Jens would've made it the best for me...congrats.

Phundamental - that's pure awesomeness...you're lucky as hell, just to meet and hang out with Jens would've made it the best for me...congrats.

Jens was nice as hell. My lady was stoked to take a pic with him. He's been one of her favorites for years!

He had to remind Kendal WTF the UG was when I had him hold the F da UG sign.

love my new TAPOUT shorts! "New World" somethin or other training shorts (not board shorts). super comfy rolling and kickin the bag. nice slick material. loose, and easy to move in!

Crooklyn-

just curious as to why you werent there. We had hoped to meet you.

Check out TripVersion01 's thread about the event:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.posts&thread=1568350&forum=1&page=1&pc=11