UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

e-mail sent

come on uncle dana

What's his email?

I'd very much like a set including the elusive UFC 37.5 which I have never seen.

-jk

Can I get a set Dana? Pm me.

I think Dana should just make a thread on here, and anyone who posts in it gets a set since no one knows his email.

Does this bloated fuck ever say anything that's true? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

it costs NOTHING to through these events on a DVD (it doesn't have to be super top notch quality) and press out thousands of them and just fucking set them up on Amazon. It would be almost PURE PROFIT.

But these guys just don't fucking give a shit....

always marginalizing the fans and what they want.......

1 Like

I knew there'd be a thread on here as soon as I read that Junkie article!!!

C'mon DFW you know better then to challenge us lol.

TTT til we get his e-mail address, I'll glady pay whatever shipping/packaging costs I need to for the DVD's!!!

I want these events badly, TTT for danas email address, shipping and packing costs absolutely fine

Here is the easy solution. Put them on Netflix. Make a giant announcement and put some UFC content streaming on Netflix. They don't even have to make a single DVD and this can be distributed to millions.

Otherwise finding a way to watch these "ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL"

TTT for the email address

bump

Dana, I'd like a set.

Can you post on this thread and give us details on how to get it.

I would gladly give you a few nights with my woman in exchange for those discs, Dana

Id buy the set. But i get his point. Not many other than a few here would. Anyway, im in for a free set

I would love a set. I have most on VHS, but they are not the best quality

Ttt Phone Post

I have em all and can point you to the direction where to get em if needed..

fiercedragon - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Anyone have Danas email ?

Procrastinator - I would love a set. I have most on VHS, but they are not the best quality

shootfightermike - 
fiercedragon - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Anyone have Danas email ?