UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

Ask Uncle Dana , he said he would burn you a set .

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23738/white-on-tuf-talk-pettis-future-maynard-edgar-iii-lesnars-health-aldo-dark-era-dvds.mma

"Dark era" DVDs unlikely to see the light of day

Hardcore UFC fans are among the most avid collectors of DVDs on the planet, with many enthusiasts boasting near-complete libraries of every UFC event ever held.

Unfortunately for U.S.-based fans, a number of events have never been released on DVD.

While in recent years, Lions Gate issued UFC 1 through UFC 12, UFC 13 through UFC 38 have never appeared on disc in the U.S. White said fans clamoring for the titles shouldn't expect them anytime soon, if ever.

However, the UFC boss did make an offer that he may soon regret. Send him an email, White said, and he'll just burn the damn things for you.

"I get asked that question all the time," White told MMAjunkie.com. "We do (own the footage). What happened was, when we bought the company and we started making the DVDs, there were some that we went back that we thought were good enough titles.

"You're talking about a group of people this big that collect the whole series. I'd like to know how big that number really is, and I'd rather just burn some [expletive] DVDs for them and give them to them. You go out, and you try and product these DVDs in that era of time, there's no shelf space (in stores). It's impossible to get out there and sell them.

"Email me, and I'll burn you a set."

1 Like

However, the UFC boss did make an offer that he may soon regret. Send him an email, White said, and he'll just burn the damn things for you.

"Email me, and I'll burn you a set."

He may soon regret this statement or get enough orders to put out a set .

Anyone have Danas email ?

I'll for sure send him an email. I'm sure he'll send me the set of DVDs that he says he will. He will then sue me for copyright infringement and have me executed.

What the hell...worth a shot

Hong Kong Phooey -  Anyone have Danas email ?

dl and burn em yourself

fiercedragon - 

Hell with it. I'll start spamming Twitter.

Guy LeDouche - 
fiercedragon - 

pm me if you come up w/it...

I need a set too...

sigh

fiercedragon - 
Guy LeDouche - 
fiercedragon - 

pm me if you come up w/it...

I wouldn't hold my breath but if I come up with anything, I'll let ya know.

Yeah, someone needs to post up dfw jr's email ASAP.

could be worse, his phone number has been leaked before...

molsonmuscle360 - Yeah, someone needs to post up dfw jr's email ASAP.

If somebody gets a hold of him or an email we can use, let me know.

Would LOVE to complete my DVD collection.

danawhite@zuffa.com?

I'd like a set for my collection too!

I want a set. I'd be fine with paying for packaging, shipping, etc.

thatdude21601 - I want a set. I'd be fine with paying for packaging, shipping, etc.

Fo sho.

I wouldn't want all the events, but some of them (22, 31, 34) that I would love to have on dvd.

So if I download them, that's OK too?