UFC 133 RUINED??

UFC 133 was saved with a better main event, but then was ruined with the removal of the Rich Franklin fight!!
Anyone agree? Phone Post

how does one fight being removed ruin a whole night of fights?

they might replace it with a good fight. who knows. Phone Post

Rookerman - No, but I'll be happy when August rolls around and little nuthuggers like you are back in school.

Please remove your tampon. Your pussy is bleeding all over the UG. Phone Post

The cards with the least star power normally deliver with exciting fights.

edokaz818 - Couldnt Dana just get King Mo ins against Rich!

who the fuck is king ho to co-main against Rich Franklin? Take your pro-wrestling caps off. Gustafson is more relevant in the division than King Ho.

I  had zero interest in Nog light vs Franklin

Shallow Graves - The cards with the least star power normally deliver with exciting fights.

It's not a matter of the fights being good or not, it's the fact that it's not worth $60 to watch them. Shallow cards can't justify being worth the $$$ just because they may or may not have good fights. You wouldn't pay more than $30 for a KOTC ppv even though for all you know they'll put the event of the year.

hallman vs ebersole will be a great fight, no doubt!

they need to replace the Franklin fight with another big fight

DamnSevern -  how does one fight being removed ruin a whole night of fights?

I was actually more excited for the Rich/Nog fight than i was for Davis/Rashad.

Tito/Rashad put the fights at about the same interest for me.

Now its just a bummer.

Rich has always been one of my favorite fighters.

They should have just put Franklin vs Gustaffson and combined the two fights instead of bringing in Hamill.

DamnSevern -  how does one fight being removed ruin a whole night of fights?

It depends.

It certainly diminishes the excitement, since the main event got changed, and now the co-main event is cancelled.

Doesnt necessarily ruin a night of fights, but it definitely hurts the interest, and will be a factor for people to actually buy it or not.

The event is certainly a little deflated without the Nog/Franklin fight.