UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen II trailer (vid)

July 7th...

? Phone Post

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen (mw title)

Urijah Faber vs. Renan Barao (interim bw title)

Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz

Patrick Cote vs. Cung Le

Demian Maia vs. Dong Hyun Kim

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)

Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie

Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

Mike Easton vs. Ivan Menjivar

Constantinos Philippou vs. Riki Fukuda

Melvin Guillard vs. Fabricio Camoes

Shane Roller vs. John Alessio

Rafaello Oliveira vs. Yoislandy Izquierdo

"i will stomp him for 5 full rounds...again" really dumb quote when every fighter wants a finish.

"I will stomp him for 4 and a half rounds again and pray my geometry classes pay off" Phone Post

DSaint -  The Itsy bitsy spider video smokes this one. They should have used it.

This. Phone Post

DSaint -  The Itsy bitsy spider video smokes this one. They should have used it.

Yes. Phone Post

Yes!!
Tibau is fighting!
here comes the power Dub!

sweet card

*prays for no injuries*

really good promo

mrjedens - sweet card

*prays for no injuries*

lol, truth...

Not sure how they would recover if they lose this main event...

i get a strange feeling this fight aint gonna happen

Over eazy Phone Post 3.0

I'm so excited to see Khabib Nurmagomedov fight again. Dude fights like a monkey on PCP. Phone Post

Please tell me that Anderson isn't saying he's hurt again. Is he throwing out another built in excuse if he gets knocked around a bit? I'm not really a religious person or even a Chael Sonnen fan necessarily, but please God let Chael beat a hole in the spider's face again and actually finish the fight. I promise I would go to church more often and then do something else nice I suppose.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/SZG0sNDa2JQ", "postVideo-39581343-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39581343");
DSaint -  The Itsy bitsy spider video smokes this one. They should have used it.

truth.

Agrees with the nicktheface one being better. This one is ok but it's too short-they've got a few years worth of trash talk and five rounds of fighting between the two, should have made it longer. Phone Post

jonflesh - Agrees with the nicktheface one being better. This one is ok but it's too short-they've got a few years worth of trash talk and five rounds of fighting between the two, should have made it longer. Phone Post

The UFC will most certainly have lengthier promos as the fight nears but it will be hard to top NickTheFace's work - The guy is pure talent and puts together amazing videos.

can't wait

The Swinging Richard -
jonflesh - Agrees with the nicktheface one being better. This one is ok but it's too short-they've got a few years worth of trash talk and five rounds of fighting between the two, should have made it longer. Phone Post

The UFC will most certainly have lengthier promos as the fight nears but it will be hard to top NickTheFace's work - The guy is pure talent and puts together amazing videos.

Agreed. His trailers are ridiculously good. Phone Post