UFC 166 Prelim ratings = worst ever

Maybe fights ending very quickly made most of the prelims commercials and banter which had the counterintuitive result of people tuning out? I mean that could explain maybe a 10% decline in potential ratings?

Did FS1 advertise the prelims on main Fox? Phone Post

Fox Sports 1: Where Content Goes to Die

Lasko -
jdb2414 -
Brian Rule - college football

That had to have had an effect. I know that I missed the UFC because of the FSU/Clemson game, and I thought it was a good card.

Didn't the bama game start around 7? That game alone probably made a difference. Phone Post

Clemson/Florida State and USC/Notre Dame probably stole the most viewers. Phone Post

I had to work.

Over saturation is real Dana. You think these fight nights are a great marketing tool for ppvs but it is giving people their mma fix. Only hardcores dedicate weekend after weekend to mma. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - Over saturation is real Dana. You think these fight nights are a great marketing tool for ppvs but it is giving people their mma fix. Only hardcores dedicate weekend after weekend to mma. Phone Post 3.0

Dana isn't this all powerful guy that controls the universe. He doesn't run Fox or Fox sports. The amount of shows he's doing and fights he's putting on are required by the contract UFC has with Fox, and a lot of that is being used to try and build a new network. Phone Post

to put this in perspective: obama is president (again) and people know who kanye is

i could give 2 fucks what other assholes are doing