UFC 166 UG Meet & Greet, Houston, TX!

Sofa King Cool - 
TheMessiah - 75 for fight club membership purchased just to get early tickets.. Hoping for some good floor seats for me and the wife.. Phone Post 3.0

How does that work?

Do they give you a presale code or something? Phone Post

Yes.  You log into your UFC Fight Club account a few hours before they go on sale and they provide you a personal unique code to enter when you are purchasing tickets.  That code is YOURS and YOURS only.  Do not share it.  You can buy up to a certain amount of tickets with it.  I think 8 (Ticketmaster max).  This is NOT a Ticketmaster venue so I am not sure how Toyota Center handles their max.

Charles Barkley - oh dang ill be there. lol , I dunno if I need meet u guts or not I will tho if I go Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Fight Club is 6 ticket limit.

If you're in Houston, come out to the Velasquez and Dos Santos open workout at Toyota Center on Thursday, August 1st at 1 pm.

Big EP - 
JerseyShoreTapTeam - I'm bout it. Got a few friends with me.

Is Mario Lopez coming too?!?!?

Zack is coming for sure. Lisa is about a 75% guarantee and Kelly said she doesn't know yet. Jessie can't because she's in rehab for caffeine pill addiction.

JerseyShoreTapTeam - 
Big EP - 

Zack is coming for sure. Lisa is about a 75% guarantee and Kelly said she doesn't know yet. Jessie can't because she's in rehab for caffeine pill addiction.

What about screech?

saucylv33 - If you're in Houston, come out to the Velasquez and Dos Santos open workout at Toyota Center on Thursday, August 1st at 1 pm.
Awesome. Any word on the QA guest yet? Phone Post 3.0

JerseyShoreTapTeam -
Big EP - 

Is she so excited? Phone Post 3.0

The card is getting better and better..

Im already ore planning the trip... Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - 
JerseyShoreTapTeam -
Big EP - 

Is she so excited? Phone Post 3.0

She's a little scared but she'll be alright.

saucylv33 - Fight Club - Wednesday, July 31 at 10 am ct

Newsletter - Thursday, August 1 at 10 am ct

Public - Friday, August 2 at 10 am ct

Tickets are priced at $50, $75, $100, $150, $250 and $350. Tickets can be purchased at www.houstontoyotacenter.com.

REMINDER - Toyota Center is not a Ticketmaster venue.
Do you know what seating is used for this venue? Phone Post 3.0

Houstonian here. Excited to meet you other dumb asses ;)

Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

I'll probably be going to this, still not 100% sure but count me "IN" for now

Same as me, I'm hoping to make it! Phone Post 3.0

Giving heads up.. that presale tickets start at 10 am tomorrow.. Phone Post 3.0

The wife and I are making the trip...

Floor b row 4 here.. Probably be watch the big screen but if I'm going to spend 350 a ticket I want the experience on the floor..

Hopefully it's badass for the wife and I! Phone Post 3.0

hearing a rumor of Melvin vs Barboza

TheMessiah - Floor b row 4 here.. Probably be watch the big screen but if I'm going to spend 350 a ticket I want the experience on the floor..

Hopefully it's badass for the wife and I! Phone Post 3.0

AWESOME Messiah!  I just bought 5 for my crew.  We will be in Section 113, Row 28.  Great seats for $100 a ticket. 

chuck dawoogis - hearing a rumor of Melvin vs Barboza

FUCKING FIREWORKS!