UFC 175 and TUF Finale - Las Vegas

Went last year, it was awesome. Just make sure if you're trying to see anyone mega famous, GSP or any of the champions go hella early.

Took me an hour to see Pettis, and he was injured at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Phillips -
SouthernCrossMMA - Just booked flights to Vegas yesterday !! Coming from Western Australia for the expo and both events it's going to be the highlight of my life!!!
Just wondering what are the best seats to get ? Q Phone Post 3.0

Lower stands are the absolute best Phone Post

Watched Anderson vs Weidman at MGM and got alright seats for 300 each and honestly wasn't that bad. The place was small enough to see everything and they had monitors. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks fellas Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_the geek - Fuck I wish I could afford to go. Phone Post 3.0

You can crash at my place if I go :)

Thanks mang Phone Post 3.0

If you purchase a ticket to UFC 175, there will be a discount on select tickets for TUF Finale. More details to come.

Is it worth it to sign up for the fightclub to get the presale tickets? Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 - If you purchase a ticket to UFC 175, there will be a discount on select tickets for TUF Finale. More details to come.

Hey Saucy, can you give us an update on how much/how it works. I'm planning to do expo and both cards as well as purchasing fight club for early tickets.

TTT

Still working out the details with Ticketmaster on how the discount is going to work. I'll post something as soon as I know.

saucylv33 - Still working out the details with Ticketmaster on how the discount is going to work. I'll post something as soon as I know.

Thanks!

The Mandalay Bay is a smaller venue than MGM so the nosebleeds are not bad seats.

Got the email for the presale codes today

It says when you purchase your 175 tickets it will give you a discount code that will give 25% off TUF tickets Phone Post 3.0

the newsletter presale code? i'm subscribed to that, but didn't get a newsletter today. 

sub

ekiben -

the newsletter presale code? i'm subscribed to that, but didn't get a newsletter today. 

No for the Fight Club presale Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 - The Mandalay Bay is a smaller venue than MGM so the nosebleeds are not bad seats.
If you can get seats at the front/edge of the upper level, you'll be looking right down into the cage. Some of the better seats in the house (including the floor). Phone Post 3.0

gage949 -
saucylv33 - The Mandalay Bay is a smaller venue than MGM so the nosebleeds are not bad seats.
If you can get seats at the front/edge of the upper level, you'll be looking right down into the cage. Some of the better seats in the house (including the floor). Phone Post 3.0
For me best seats are 1st three rows of the lower level as close to the car as you can get in the side. Basically 50 yard line type seats. Floor seats are OK if you get first 3-4 rows but after that I don't like them. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully i get put next to a UGer randomly. Probably gonna go with the $400 ticket. Phone Post

TTT

Newsletter password is JULY for both events.