UFC 175 and TUF Finale - Las Vegas

How will they do the weigh in for TUF Finale? Won't they happen while UFC 175 is taking place? Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - How will they do the weigh in for TUF Finale? Won't they happen while UFC 175 is taking place? Phone Post 3.0
Going down at the expo on Saturday Phone Post 3.0

Damn, lower level TUF seats for $68.  Can't beat that.

So frustrated with ticketmaster.

Was logged in ready to go at noon and I just now bought my tickets. Every time I was about to submit order it would cancel my order and make me start over. As the wasted minutes ticked by my seat options kept getting worse and worse. Started right off the floor. Thanks to the constant road blocks I'm in 212 now. Oh well at least I'm going. Phone Post 3.0

Is that fight club worth it?

I didn't even see floor seats available for TUF.

The entire section was greyed out, at least on the interactive seating map.

I grabbed 4 seats, section 119 row J. Not bad for $108. These same seats were $1300 the night before... but would have liked to try out the floor if I could have gotten like first 5 rows.

GSPs_Dark_Place - Is that fight club worth it?

I think so.  $75 per year isn't bad if you plan on attending at least one live event.

Isn't the expo usually Friday-Saturday? Looks like it's Saturday-Sunday this year. Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 -
Big EP - 
gage949 - Section 219 boys! Phone Post 3.0

210. Row M. 

Considering getting a TUF ticket as well. 

TUF prices are low plus you get 25% off today.
Is the 25% off taken off automatically on ticket master? Or will the ticket prices just go up come Friday? I bought my tickets for tuf already, I was just wondering how it worked. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure the discount is auto-applied if you bought both.

Low-risers are supposed to be $125+fees. Got mine for $100+ fees.

BigRandyG -
saucylv33 -
Big EP - 
gage949 - Section 219 boys! Phone Post 3.0

210. Row M. 

Considering getting a TUF ticket as well. 

TUF prices are low plus you get 25% off today.
Is the 25% off taken off automatically on ticket master? Or will the ticket prices just go up come Friday? I bought my tickets for tuf already, I was just wondering how it worked. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
If you entered the presale code to get acces all the ticket prices shown are with the 25% discount Phone Post 3.0

25% discounted is automatically there right now.

Regular prices will apply starting on Friday.

Awesome! Thank you for the help and info!!! See you all in July!!! Phone Post 3.0

Anyone own their own jet and want to donate to me a ticket and hotel room? In return I will gladly narrate for you Tank Abbott's audio book.

I ordered my tickets but kinda got messed over for the 25% :( I bought our tuf tickets first because you couldn't buy the cheaper tickets for 175 at the start. Got Section 223 for 175 and 108 for TUF. Kinda sad I missed out on saving $50, but also super excited to see BJ, Faber and Weidman in the same weekend!!

FETT_the geek - Anyone own their own jet and want to donate to me a ticket and hotel room? In return I will gladly narrate for you Tank Abbott's audio book.

you can sleep in my spare bedroom, now you just need someone with a jet. 

ekiben - 
FETT_the geek - Anyone own their own jet and want to donate to me a ticket and hotel room? In return I will gladly narrate for you Tank Abbott's audio book.

Thanks bro, 1 down 2 to go :)

Gotta get mine tomorrow. Hope some are left at my price range! lmao

I got the 250 tickets that come out to 277 not bad we are fifth row in the 200's Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - 
ekiben - 

Thanks bro, 1 down 2 to go :)

I'll see if I can ferry an A-10 up your way... might be a bit chilly strapped to a bomb rack