UFC 178 walkout songs, what would yours be?

Mike Tyson did it best. No music, no shirt Phone Post 3.0

11er by Day - Mike Tyson did it best. No music, no shirt Phone Post 3.0
Just chains clanking together Phone Post 3.0

Now that I'm looking around on YouTube, The Warrior's Code by Dropkick Murphys would be a good one, if no one's done it yet.

BJTT_Bromovich - 
spliff - Teenage Wasteland by Baba O'Riley
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Vote up because I know what song you mean (and it's great), but otherwise down because you appear to not know the actual song title or WHO (or it's a joke to get some smartass to say that) sings it.

My top 3 choices would be
Cream - Crossroads
The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
Dropkick Murphys - The Gauntlet

I would walk in to the theme song from Halloween.

You know the one. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Marley - Natural Mystic

Its like the calm before the storm Phone Post 3.0

God's gonna cut you down. That Johnny Cash tune. Phone Post 3.0

Kraygus - 
BJTT_Bromovich - 
spliff - Teenage Wasteland by Baba O'Riley
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Vote up because I know what song you mean (and it's great), but otherwise down because you appear to not know the actual song title or WHO (or it's a joke to get some smartass to say that) sings it.

My top 3 choices would be
Cream - Crossroads
The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
Dropkick Murphys - The Gauntlet

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2360107/UFC-Teenage-Wasteland-Montage/

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - "Saturday nights alright for fighting" by Sir Elton John Phone Post 3.0
That's another good one that I'm still waiting for someone to walk out to. Phone Post 3.0
Right... Can't believe no one has yet!

VU Phone Post 3.0

prefer the Flotsam and Jetsam cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYcEO2x_p24
at least for a walk out song

Goddamn, Rooster is a badass walkout song. Phone Post 3.0

Silence - Delerium Feat. Sarah McLachlan (W&W vs Jonas Stenberg Remix)

The climax of this song is a perfect way to get in the zone.

LetLebenBangBro - Chris Leben recently said in an interview that he always tried to come out to SLAYER's "Raining Blood" but the UFC wouldn't let him because it was too hardcore for the UFC. Fucking Pussies!!!
Chuck did it once.

Josh Barnett walks out to Bolt thrower... Phone Post 3.0

Tobed0g - 
LetLebenBangBro - Chris Leben recently said in an interview that he always tried to come out to SLAYER's "Raining Blood" but the UFC wouldn't let him because it was too hardcore for the UFC. Fucking Pussies!!!
Chuck did it once.

Josh Barnett walks out to Bolt thrower... Phone Post 3.0

Don't remember Chuck coming out to slayer.... and Josh said in an interview or podcast that the UFC asked him to use a different song but he told them to fuck off....

he came out to raining blood against shogun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNo2SpfYtyQ

Sober by Tool. The intro is fucking awesome Phone Post 3.0

LetLebenBangBro - Why aren't there any fighters coming out to really heavy ass shit like Slayer, Pantera , or Chimaira or some shit like that.. if it was me i'd be walking in to some Cattle Decapitation or Decapitated or some heavy ass shit..... all this pussy Jay Z DMX and Kanye bullshit.... at least come out to Rittz or some good rap music like Warren G Regulate
You don't know shit about hip hop. Phone Post 3.0

"Rumble" by Link Wray. Nice and chill. Phone Post 3.0

jaytrainwreck - 
LetLebenBangBro - Why aren't there any fighters coming out to really heavy ass shit like Slayer, Pantera , or Chimaira or some shit like that.. if it was me i'd be walking in to some Cattle Decapitation or Decapitated or some heavy ass shit..... all this pussy Jay Z DMX and Kanye bullshit.... at least come out to Rittz or some good rap music like Warren G Regulate
You don't know shit about hip hop. Phone Post 3.0

U r correct sir... because i mostly like metal and don't give a fuck about hip hop. Tell me somin I don't know... and Rittz is the best rapper in the game.

Rittz- Like I Am
Rittz- Nowhere to Run
Slayer- Live Undead
Pantera- Slaughtered
Chimaira- Lend a Hand
Death- Scavenger of Human Sorrow

Confined- Strength

http://youtu.be/XPJ2W_cqx8o