UFC 180 is a garbage card..wtf...

MrMcPeach -
Bry Bry - Hunt vs Werdum is an interesting style matchup but without Cain fighting, the main event loses much of its steam..

the co main event is Ellenburger vs gastellum!!??!this is an interesting fight but nowhere near worth co main event status..tbh the rest of the fights are not interesting to me at all..

is anyone going to buy this ppv??

Have you even looked at the card? You get to see:

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

And you're trynig to tell me you wouldn't pay $60 for that. You must be crazy.
Lol. Awesome sarcastic troll. It quietly went over everyone's heads. These guys should be on a fight pass card, not ppv. Bellator has me more interested. Hunt won't make it out of 2 rounds without gassing and getting subbed. Way too short a notice. Phone Post 3.0

3 words:
Buffalo Wild Wings Phone Post 3.0

MrNiceguy66 - 3 words:
Wings is a plural Phone Post 3.0

I don't buy PPV's anymore just because of the whole UFC expanding out, not up.. Do both and I'll buy them again.. but I have a friend who does everytime so it's whatever.. I just don't get why Dana doesn't make PPV's all about more fame fighters that everyone knows, maybe throw one or two up and comers for the first fights or even to headline the pre-fghts on television.. Then for free fights, just have the main event and co main people we know, and the rest your up in comers.

Fights are same night? If so bellator wins this time. Phone Post 3.0

"Anyone that is a boxing fan remembers staying home on a Saturday night back in the day..getting a bunch of friends together, ordering a bunch of food...and buying that PPV that you just couldn't wait to watch.  You put all of this effort into watching it...you couldn't wait...and then the fights fucking sucked.  And when it was over, everyone was so pissed off because it felt like they just stole your money from you.  I was that guy and I HATED that shit.  It used to piss me off so bad.  That's why when we bought this company, we said we would never do that to people that stayed home to watch the UFC.  We decided we were going to give people their moneys worth."   

- DFW

sextoymagic - Fights are same night? If so bellator wins this time. Phone Post 3.0

Of course, one is a PPv and one is a free card on Spike.

Recording Bellator and watching UFC 180 in theatres for $14 Phone Post 3.0

Ufc 180 is going to be a great card. I don't understand why people are bitching...

I'm looking forward to the fights and especially seeing Yair rodriguez win TuF

eljamaiquino - 
MrMcPeach -
Bry Bry - Hunt vs Werdum is an interesting style matchup but without Cain fighting, the main event loses much of its steam..

the co main event is Ellenburger vs gastellum!!??!this is an interesting fight but nowhere near worth co main event status..tbh the rest of the fights are not interesting to me at all..

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

Lol. Awesome sarcastic troll. It quietly went over everyone's heads. These guys should be on a fight pass card, not ppv. Bellator has me more interested. Hunt won't make it out of 2 rounds without gassing and getting subbed. Way too short a notice. Phone Post 3.0

Eat a dick. You know nothing of fighting. Fucking keyboard warrior

MrMcPeach - 

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

this?

Bellator it is Phone Post 3.0

More bitching from cunt mma fans!
"The lower fighters need to be paid more"
Yet at the same time you guys cry when they are put on a card.
Fighter need to make more, yet you cry about too many cards!

Fucking whinny cunts, the lot of you!

MrNiceguy66 - 3 words:

Exactly.

Ramon Maroni - I will be paying $0 for Bellator
. Phone Post 3.0

PeaceThroughStrength - More bitching from cunt mma fans!
"The lower fighters need to be paid more"
Yet at the same time you guys cry when they are put on a card.
Fighter need to make more, yet you cry about too many cards!

Fucking whinny cunts, the lot of you!

Haha, so true.

"These guys need to be paid more"
"Who the tuck is this guy? I'm not paying to see him fight"

I don't know about garbage, the main event is pretty sick, and the co-main is OK. Maybe weak as fuck would be a better way to describe it. Worth 60 bucks? Probably not, not on paper anyway.

With that said, Im gonna buy the card because I haven't had a weekend off in months. I just wanna have a few beers and watch some fights. Hopefully I'll get my monies worth, doubtful, but you never know. Either way I'll have a nice buzz, and not even Dana and his cohorts overcharging me for these fights can fuck that up.

Res ipsa loquitar - 

When did Pham exit the UFC? that was a silent exit....

I know right, and he's had 2 wins since!

The bellator is pretty stacked I gotta find a way to watch hunt. Although bellator really should of the title fight as the main Phone Post 3.0

DONT FUCKING WATCH IT THEN! Phone Post 3.0