UFC 181 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

For a guy who's holding GSP's belt, he's quite possessive. Phone Post 3.0

Jeans while golfing eh Phone Post 3.0

JuniorCallMeMaybe - Jeans while golfing eh Phone Post 3.0
Dad jeans in the worst kind of way Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks has earned to right to act any way he wants with the belt- people have such a fucking sense of entitlement these days 'I want to take a picture of MYSELF with YOUR achievement'. I wouldn't judge Johnny on that because I will never be in a situation where I hold a world title (and, going out on a limb here, but that might apply to a lot of the UG).

That douche radio DJ, however......

Cool stuff Taz. Thanks.

Lawler will win and then she can hold the belt! Im sure GSP would've said yes. Hendricks, you are a weird bird.

Bootsy Collins - Hendricks has earned to right to act any way he wants with the belt- people have such a fucking sense of entitlement these days 'I want to take a picture of MYSELF with YOUR achievement'. I wouldn't judge Johnny on that because I will never be in a situation where I hold a world title (and, going out on a limb here, but that might apply to a lot of the UG).

Not a fan of Jason Ellis? Then you might like this, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykVX9JBmcZY

NicolasRGC -
RoysBellyRollzz - Lawl, Johnny made that lady feel awkward as Fuuuuuuuuuck Phone Post 3.0

Oh get over it, the guy's in fight mode. The belt means the world to him. That's a kind of dedication none of us can understand. I got no problem with it.

But yeah, pretty lackluster vlog so far.
Haha not like I was taking a shot at the guy, relax over there Mija Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - I'm not really a fan of Hendricks but who cares if he's possessive over the belt. Everyone has their quirks. It's maybe a little different if he said no to a kid but as an adult it shouldn't be a big deal not to take a picture with it.

I'll bet plenty of athletes who win championship rings don't pass it around for fans to wear and take pictures with either. Phone Post 3.0

Name some of those athletes. I can't think of any.

I thought he was joking about not letting her hold his belt at first, but then he really didn't let her. LOL

I've never understood the Hendricks hate. I definitely do after this video. He really looked like a dick there. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks is impossible to like as a human. Phone Post 3.0

JuniorCallMeMaybe - Jeans while golfing eh Phone Post 3.0
That's what I wear 90% of the time. I'm not wearing dress pants like a country club tool bag. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with Johny not wanting people touching the belt he worked so hard for. I can understand where he's coming from.

That being said... WAR Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - Hendricks has earned to right to act any way he wants with the belt- people have such a fucking sense of entitlement these days 'I want to take a picture of MYSELF with YOUR achievement'. I wouldn't judge Johnny on that because I will never be in a situation where I hold a world title (and, going out on a limb here, but that might apply to a lot of the UG).

Couldn't agree more.

Also people complaining about Hendricks holding on to his championship belt and the fact that he wears jeans while golfing, all in the same thread. What is this, the Cosmopolitan forum?

Johnny has made my mind up after doing that to that lady, rooting for Robbie all the way

Galanis - 

I've met more than a few champions of PRIDE and the UFC

I met Coleman and he let me check out the PRIDE GP belt, just like someone else on here said. In fact I didn't even ask to hold it, he handed it to me and was cool as fuck. He couldn't have been nicer, actually.

That's why this bugs me. I know Johny went thru hell to get this far. But so did a guy like Coleman, who fought multiple times in one night and overcame the odds to win that GP when everyone counted him out.

I can see both sides, but IMO, Johny needs to lighten up a bit. This is coming from someone who has been following him from his MMA debut til now. He's from the same small town in Oklahoma as my best friend (Ada), so I took notice of him quick. I've always been a fan. I really like Johny as a fighter, but what he did in that video was just douchey, sorry.

When I think of a guy like Coleman and how open he was, it makes what Johny did look worse. It's not a huge deal, but these guys should be ambassadors. That's part of being champion. I doubt this is the last time someone is gonna ask to see his belt.

I think he just didnt want her taking a "selfie" with the belt. Honestly, his mind set is right, he has the belt and it means a lot to him, whereas other people put emphasis on WINNING the belt, and maybe not as much on KEEPING it. Johnny hasnt let the newness of being the champ wear off yet, it's a good mindset for fighting.

CowboyIsMillersSandman - 
blueberrycoconutmilk -
caposa - 

LOL
Take yo hand off ma belt.
(Caption contest).
He was seriously thinking about showing her his right hook. Phone Post 3.0

LOL!
She has the best expression. Great screen capture!

And people used to think Rory Mac was weird. Phone Post 3.0