Ufc 187 fighters would make $267,500 from Reebok

@guicruzzz: UFC 187 fighters would have made a combined 267.5k if the Reebok deal was already working (main card 200k, prelims 67.5k). Phone Post 3.0

OH BOY!!!!!! How much would they have made without the Reebok deal? Phone Post 3.0

Average of $11,145 a fighter. I'm sure most get more than that already. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - OH BOY!!!!!! How much would they have made without the Reebok deal? Phone Post 3.0
83.74 COMBINED.

"You're welcome!"- DFW Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Average of $11,145 a fighter. I'm sure most get more than that already. Phone Post 3.0
It's not fair to average it because when you do that it doesn't look that bad.

You have to take it case by case. Schaub made atleast 10x what he will get now

Mitrione the same way from the sounds of it.

Point being, they've taken the one source of income the fighters can use to live semi comfortably beings the fight wages are so fuckin low and made it now damn near impossible for up and coming fighters to do this full time. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Average of $11,145 a fighter. I'm sure most get more than that already. Phone Post 3.0
It's not fair to average it because when you do that it doesn't look that bad.

You have to take it case by case. Schaub made atleast 10x what he will get now

Mitrione the same way from the sounds of it.

Point being, they've taken the one source of income the fighters can use to live semi comfortably beings the fight wages are so fuckin low and made it now damn near impossible for up and coming fighters to do this full time. Phone Post 3.0
$11k is bad. There's a former ufc champion on the card. A former ufc hw champion on the card. 2 title contenders. And a current ufc champion. I'm proud of the guys standing up saying how they make more in 1 sponsor than on their current reebok tier. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Brigham - OH BOY!!!!!! How much would they have made without the Reebok deal? Phone Post 3.0
83.74 COMBINED.

"You're welcome!"- DFW Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0