UFC 187 weigh ins 7:00 pm ET

He mad. Phone Post 3.0

Feel bad for fighters getting put through interviews after weighing in. Chris could barely talk to helwani. Looked "drunk" from dehydration Phone Post

Bisping's eye is getting more scary looking. I hope he seriously considers his long term health. He has made a nice living fighting but he could hang it up and take a studio job. He's a charismatic and handsome man. (Beep) Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square - Feel bad for fighters getting put through interviews after weighing in. Chris could barely talk to helwani. Looked "drunk" from dehydration Phone Post
Agreed. I don't know how they get fighters to agree. Wouldn't happen in most other sports. Phone Post 3.0

Someone got a screen shot? I didn't really think Weidman looked much bigger (if any) than Vitor. Vitor did look like shit though.

Crazy!! If it's true that Vitor's testosterone levels were high (1200), then he must have failed a drug test. Not sure why the fight is still on?? Or will it be non-title? Will be interesting to follow this story as it develops.

I love how pumped up Weidman was in confronting Vitor.. can't wait for that fight! We may be seeing the last of Vitor. Total annihilation.

I should have snapped a screenshot, but I loved the caption under Daniel Cormier during weigh in:

"Record: 15-1"
"Won 15 of his last 16 fights".

Thanks for that UFC :).

One thing that gym does is speak their mind. War Chris! Phone Post 3.0

So it looks like the guy from Rockhold's Q+A was right about Vitor's testosterone levels being high. He said he had legit sources

Belfort looked unbelievably atrophied. Almost shocking.

AJ looked like a monster.

Boon8 - I should have snapped a screenshot, but I loved the caption under Daniel Cormier during weigh in:

"Record: 15-1"
"Won 15 of his last 16 fights".

Thanks for that UFC :).
Not everyone is as smart as you Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is a fucking boss for calling Vitor out on the elevated testosterone.

oranos - Weidman is a fucking boss for calling Vitor out on the elevated testosterone.

awww yeah. Cheater gonna get put in his place tomorrow.

Was that Evan the beard taking weighin pics? Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Was that Evan the beard taking weighin pics? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Phone Post 3.0

DanChow - Chris Weidman: Vitor Belfort is 'still cheating' and 'I'm gonna make him pay for it'

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/22/8647329/chris-weidman-vitor-belfort-is-still-cheating-and-im-gonna-make-him

would be nice if Weidman addresses his own 0.13 T/E ratio which is insane low.

Later Phone Post 3.0

Ariel to Chris: "how do you beat him?"

Chris: "Any way I want, and early"

Love it. Phone Post 3.0

Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -
Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -

"His testorone level is high....waaaah"

You're the best so beat his ass.

What the hell you think he said he was going to do. Phone Post 3.0

Don't bring that shit up at the weigh ins.  Just be glad the fight is actually going to finally happen.

He can bring it up all he wants. He said hes going to make him pay for cheating. Suck off the cheaters more. Let me guess your on the Cyborg bandwagon also. Phone Post 3.0

Yes he can bring it all he wants.  But he came across as a whiny little kid doing it at the weigh ins.  Sorry that you feel the need to rally against cheaters, again please refer to the above gif.  Would I like Belfort to win.  Fuck yeah.  Would it fucking piss me off if he's "not on the level" again.  Yeah and fucking suspend him 3 years.  

Until then I just want the fight.  I'm tired of PED talk, I just want my fights.

Everybody looks shook