UFC 187 weigh ins 7:00 pm ET

weidman fanning the flames

"His testorone level is high....waaaah"

You're the best so beat his ass.

VITOR 1200

Vitor cuts water weight from 200lbs. PLEASE stop saying he belongs at 170. Weidman is a monstrous sized middleweight. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor doesn't look to still be juiced. As he is definitely not the huge shredded monster he was in his previous fights. But the numbers are fishy. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -

What the hell you think he said he was going to do. Phone Post 3.0

ShootProod - VITOR 1200

no can defend.

ShootProod - VITOR 1200
But it's not over 9000 Damn it! Phone Post 3.0

gsp dark place - i wanted to wait to see what belfort looks like during the weigh ins before i said he wasnt as big and its clear he definitely isnt as tone as he was as well as looking smaller. dont like the fans booing him though, he might have been on trt but idk i just didnt like that.
Even the entire TV crew called it like it is. His body is definitely different. Phone Post 3.0

Does Rumble have to lose half a lb? They said he weighed 205.5 Phone Post 3.0

DC looks super gaunt his eyes are scary. Phone Post 3.0

does cormier have vitiligo?

DC might be able to have his way with AJ with the grappling. We'll see tho. Fan of both guys. Phone Post 3.0

That is a sweet shirt on Rumble

Brigham - Does Rumble have to lose half a lb? They said he weighed 205.5 Phone Post 3.0

204.5 he's fine but god damn he's still huge

Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -

Don't bring that shit up at the weigh ins.  Just be glad the fight is actually going to finally happen.

Rumble is 204.5 Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -

Don't bring that shit up at the weigh ins.  Just be glad the fight is actually going to finally happen.

He can bring it up all he wants. He said hes going to make him pay for cheating. Suck off the cheaters more. Let me guess your on the Cyborg bandwagon also. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - 
Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -

if he just found that out today or the past couple days i can understand why he is mad and id almost certainly react the same way.

gsp dark place -
commonsense517 - 
Lab Rat - 
commonsense517 -

if he just found that out today or the past couple days i can understand why he is mad and id almost certainly react the same way.
What's going on here? I'm stuck @ work and obviously missed something. Phone Post 3.0