UFC 189 Win A Blue

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/26946-ufc-189

Above are all of the Tapology.com favorites by % of fans picked. All but the Mendes vs McGregor fight. That fight is 50/50. That fight doesn't count. SO, That means out of 11 fights only 10 of them matter. The Mendes vs McGregor is a freebie. You don't even have to pick that fight.

The first poster to get 9 out of 10 fights correct wins a blue name on me. You have to pick the winners of the entire card ( besides Mendes vs McGregor) this time. There will be no 100% perfect card winner + a 9 out of 10. Since the main doesn't count, only the first poster to get 9 out of 10 correct wins a blue.

How they won doesn't matter. A DQ is a loss and a NC is a scratch. The chart above will update as the fights progress. A green check means they won. A red X means they lost.

Good luck

Try for weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt* Phone Post 3.0

You just have to pick a winner? Not the method, rd, or time? Phone Post 3.0

Rory MacDonald
Dennis Bermudez
Brandon Thatch
Brad Pickett
Matt Brown
Alex Garcia
John Howard
Henry Briones
Louis Smolka
Cody Pfister

been meaning to say thanks for doing this fury, reminds me of the pick em contest

Lawler
Bermudez
Nelson
Almeida
Brown
Swick
Pendred
Garbrandt
Smolka
Cedeno Phone Post 3.0

6MonthsKickCheckTraining - You just have to pick a winner? Not the method, rd, or time? Phone Post 3.0
No problem man. Yes all you have to do is pick the correct winner. Methods mean nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Got quoted cause I voted. Phone Post 3.0

Macdonald, Bermudez, Thatch, Almeida, Brown, Pendred, Garcia, Garbrandt, Seery, Cedeno

robbie, gunnar, almeida, means, pendred, swick, garbrant, smolka, cedano

Rory MacDonald
Dennis Bermudez
Gunnar Nelson
Thomas Almeida
Matt Brown
Cathal Pendred
Mike Swick
Cody Garbrandt
Neil Seery
Yosdenis Cedeno

ttt

mendes
lawler
bermudez
thatch
almeida
brown
garcia
howard
garbrandt
seery
cedeno

Yosdenis "The Pink Panther" Cedeno
Louis "Da Last Samurai" Smolka
Cody "No Love" Garbrandt
John "Doomsday" Howard
Alex "The Dominican Nightmare" Garcia
Matt "The Immortal" Brown
Brad "One Punch" Pickett
Brandon "Rukus" Thatch
Dennis "The Menace" Bermudez
Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler
Chad "Money" Mendes

Thanks OP you are a GREAT UG'er!

TTT for fight day. My gut tells me someone will be victorious today. Phone Post 3.0