ufc 194 fox...

assuming the card features the names that have been talked about... ronda, conner, aldo, cm punk and maybe fedor. that would be a massive event!
but what if fox wanted to bid on the event to air live on fox... what would it cost them? what kind of numbers would it do? and do you think it would ever happen?

UFC aint passing on that kind of PPV numbers. Fox can have the card leading into it simply to hype it up.

It would cost probably more than it's worth to them. As a fan I hope that doesn't happen. The commercials are so brutally long and that's a card I would NEED to watch live.

if they offered the ufc like $55 million for the fight?

Se7enout - if they offered the ufc like $55 million for the fight?
They might get it get it then because even if UFC sold 2.5 million buys and say $25-$30 a buy, it ends up at $62.5-$70 mil. With it being on Fox they can make up a good chunk with sponsorship but at same time it might hurt the gate. Another factor is it would help build the sport as more people would watch. That's a good guess on the range it would cost them. Phone Post 3.0

Cm punk has been talked about for that card? Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Cm punk has been talked about for that card? Phone Post 3.0

I think people on here are expecting Dillashaw, Cruz, Punk, McGregor, Rousey, Cyborg, Aldo, Fedor and Faber to all be on that card.

I can't imagine they would have even half of them on one card so close to UFC 200. They don't want to upstage their big show. Who knows though, I've been wrong before.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
They might get it get it then because even if UFC sold 2.5 million buys and say $25-$30 a buy, it ends up at $62.5-$70 mil. With it being on Fox they can make up a good chunk with sponsorship but at same time it might hurt the gate. Another factor is it would help build the sport as more people would watch. That's a good guess on the range it would cost them. Phone Post 3.0

The UFC would Negotiate Numbers using the Full PPV Price, not just their Cut from Distributors and FOX could potentially get them to lower the Asking Price if they give them a Percentage of Commercial Revenue

what kind of numbers do you think it would draw? and how much would it cost advertisers for a 30sec spot? the nfl gets 7 million per 30 second spot with 30 mins of commercial time (and im not comparing the ufc to the super bowl) but had 114 million viewers.
where do you see this type of event's viewership and what kind of money would a 30 sec spot run?

CardinalAqua - 

The UFC would Negotiate Numbers using the Full PPV Price, not just their Cut from Distributors and FOX could potentially get them to lower the Asking Price if they give them a Percentage of Commercial Revenue

no they wouldn't... fox isn't stupid they know what kind of cut ppv companies get.

in his interview with ariel he said he wants to be on the aldo vs McGregor card.

Se7enout -

in his interview with ariel he said he wants to be on the aldo vs McGregor card.
Can't blame him. Guaranteed to sell some PPVs. Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger -
Se7enout -

Can't blame him. Guaranteed to sell some PPVs. Phone Post 3.0
Yep, every man and woman with ppv points factored into their contact wants in on that card. Phone Post 3.0

true... but I could see it happening.