UFC 196 Celebrity guest list includes DiCaprio VID

Johnny Manziel is apparently on his way to Las Vegas to join a growing list of celebrities including Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio to watch Conor McGregor battle Nate Diaz at UFC 196.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-johnny-manziel-leonardo-dicaprio-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-celebrity-guest-list-030416

Fresh off an Academy Award win for Best Actor, Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the famous names popping up on the list of celebrities scheduled to show up for UFC 196 on Saturday night in Las Vegas.

Quarterback Johnny Manziel is also on the VIP list for the card headlined byConor McGregor against Nate Diaz.

TMZ first reported the news, and additional sources told FOX Sports that DiCaprio and Manziel may make appearances at UFC 196.

Manziel attended UFC 173 in 2014 while DiCaprio has been a longtime fan of the sport, having popped up at a couple of fights. 

In addition to DiCaprio and Manziel, the list of celebrities who are scheduled to attend includes Bruno Mars, Gerard Butler, Gordon Ramsay, Josh Brolin, Reggie Bush, Tyga, T-Boz, Marcedes Lewis, Zac Brown and Danny Elfman.

McGregor has stated that he expected the celebrity turnout at his fights to grow larger and larger each time he competes, and if UFC 196 is any indication, he's right on the money.

"Mystic Mac" strikes again. 

Pretty impressive.

Santo Amaro - Pretty impressive.

Indeed. Love him or hate him, Conor is good for the sport. This type of mainstream attention peaked when Ronda was champion, it'll only go to new heights with a (trash talking) male fighter. The public eats this shit up and Conor and Co. will continue to crap it up.

Leo is down with the 209

With the Chuck & friends in Roots of the Fight gear hoodie

Babyfaced Leo looking almost as cute as Mark Hunt

Partying with GSP.

More celebs at UFC events.

Douchecaprio Phone Post 3.0

Gordon Ramsay would thrash the shit out of Leo and take his Oscar Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Gordon Ramsay would thrash the shit out of Leo and take his Oscar Phone Post 3.0

He's a legit blackbelt but Leo fucked a bear so...

Never heard of the football guy they talk about at the end, but the others are pretty darn impressive A-Listers. Good for the sport, either way.

tiger07 - Never heard of the football guy they talk about at the end, but the others are pretty darn impressive A-Listers. Good for the sport, either way.

I'm suprised you don't know who Johnny Manziel is?

Money Manziel?

Johnny Football?

0hi0direct - 
tiger07 - Never heard of the football guy they talk about at the end, but the others are pretty darn impressive A-Listers. Good for the sport, either way.

I'm suprised you don't know who Johnny Manziel is?

Money Manziel?

Johnny Football?

Nope. No idea. Not from USA.

Danny Elfmann being an MMA fan is pretty bad ass Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to hear Danny Elfman's take on "Face the Pain"

Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse - Douchecaprio Phone Post 3.0

I can't think of a single thing about DiCaprio that would make somebody call him that?

He's a spoiled rich kid that has no respect,parties way too much and thinks he's Jesus Christ. You're not missing out on anything by nor knowing who this douchebag is.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

How can you leave out the biggest celebrity to ever go to a UFC event?

Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - 
Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse - Douchecaprio Phone Post 3.0

I can't think of a single thing about DiCaprio that would make somebody call him that?

jealousy can be quite douchey

Kindly -

More celebs at UFC events.

Lol @ Bendo giving Theron the who's ya Daddy face! Phone Post 3.0