UFC 200 ppv numbers?

Has anyone heard anything? Phone Post 3.0

I think Meltzer said 1.2 or 1.4, I can't remember, but it was something like that. Phone Post 3.0

Not McGregor numbers

All of them. Everyone watched.

bonersaurus - I think Meltzer said 1.2 or 1.4, I can't remember, but it was something like that. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

McG is the only guy capable of breaking records at this point. He's a McMoney McMagnet.

MVP has potential to challenge that, assuming the UFC can get their hands on him and he's handled correctly. Never seen a UK fighter engage the crowd like he did in his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

They were lucky to get that after the JBJ fiasco and definitely lucky Brock's test didn't come back during fight week Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - McG is the only guy capable of breaking records at this point. He's a McMoney McMagnet.

MVP has potential to challenge that, assuming the UFC can get their hands on him and he's handled correctly. Never seen a UK fighter engage the crowd like he did in his last fight. Phone Post 3.0
I thought Bellator London had 3-5k in attendance. The arena capacity is circa 19k. Phone Post 3.0

What's Mcgregors highest PPV number been? Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - McG is the only guy capable of breaking records at this point. He's a McMoney McMagnet.

I thought Bellator London had 3-5k in attendance. The arena capacity is circa 19k. Phone Post 3.0
And?

Conor fought in front of crowds of less than 200 at one point.

Are you really that stupid you can't recognise potential and connect the dots? Phone Post 3.0

Uppercutz - What's Mcgregors highest PPV number been? Phone Post 3.0
1.5 Phone Post 3.0