UFC 211: Just got tickets!

My wife just bought 2 tickets for us to go to our first live event. WE CANNOT WAIT. To everybody who's been to an event, was it as great as you'd hoped when you finally attended?

How brave of you to buy tickets this far out. 

Have a good time

ChucoV - My wife just bought 2 tickets for us to go to our first live event. WE CANNOT WAIT. To everybody who's been to an event, was it as great as you'd hoped when you finally attended?

That's awesome ChucoV!  I just purchased 6 for my crew, traveling up from Austin that weekend.

The live cards are definitely different than watching it on TV.  If you ABSOLUTELY need to listen to the commentators, the UFC usually sells headsets so you can listen to Rogan and the crew.  Get there early for ALL of the fights.  Sometimes the prelims are more exciting than the main card.  Then again, you never know.

Have fun bro!  I'll be in Section 105 upper row.

Flexo -

How brave of you to buy tickets this far out. 

Haha fingers crossed!

Please no injuries.

RickStorm -

Have a good time

Thank you, Mr. Rick! Word is your birthday's today, so happy birthday sir!

ChucoV - 
RickStorm -

Have a good time

It was yesterday but thank you Sir

Big EP -
ChucoV - My wife just bought 2 tickets for us to go to our first live event. WE CANNOT WAIT. To everybody who's been to an event, was it as great as you'd hoped when you finally attended?

That's awesome ChucoV!  I just purchased 6 for my crew, traveling up from Austin that weekend.

The live cards are definitely different than watching it on TV.  If you ABSOLUTELY need to listen to the commentators, the UFC usually sells headsets so you can listen to Rogan and the crew.  Get there early for ALL of the fights.  Sometimes the prelims are more exciting than the main card.  Then again, you never know.

Have fun bro!  I'll be in Section 105 upper row.

We are so pumped Big EP! We definitely will be there for all the fights. I do not want to miss a single one. We'll be in sec 114, hopefully we get to meet at the event man.

RickStorm -
ChucoV - 
RickStorm -

Have a good time

It was yesterday but thank you Sir

My apologies, Mr. Rick.

Maaaan it's early to buy tix. Card is loaded, but goddamn.

I just sent my wife to wait in line for UFC 250. Should be epic.

CBonesElaw -

Maaaan it's early to buy tix. Card is loaded, but goddamn.

Everyone knows cards are subject for change. We are fight fans, we are excited about the experience.

Section 119 tickets here.

4th live event.

Can't friggin wait.

The last ufc i went to was yair and penn, not a great card overall but i still had a blast

Ufc events are amazing. Enjoy yourself and dont drink early, if at all

does anyone have a code i can use for the fc presale today? don't want to wait for tommorow.

tbizzle - Section 119 tickets here.

4th live event.

Can't friggin wait.
I'll be close by!

Tbizzle, back in 2009 you gave me your tickets to the SharkFights that were happening in Amarillo. My best friend and I had such an amazing time and I can't thank you enough for that. You're the man Tbizzle.

AnchorTomTucker - The last ufc i went to was yair and penn, not a great card overall but i still had a blast

Ufc events are amazing. Enjoy yourself and dont drink early, if at all
I was bummed out seeing that fight man, sucks that it happened. I'll be having some drinks that night but I'll definitely hold off from starting too early.

As mentioned get the earbuds so you can hear the broadcast, I have gone to about 6-7 events and usually just use one earbud so I can still talk to my people. 

It was a big difference in the whole experience for me once they started selling the little radio kits. I think the last time I went they were 20 bucks. Not bad at all. 

ChucoV -
tbizzle - Section 119 tickets here.

4th live event.

Can't friggin wait.
I'll be close by!

Tbizzle, back in 2009 you gave me your tickets to the SharkFights that were happening in Amarillo. My best friend and I had such an amazing time and I can't thank you enough for that. You're the man Tbizzle.
Wow has it been that long???

I do recall that though. Crooklyn did a ticket giveway and I wanted to go bad but because of my work schedule I couldn't get off at the last minute and drive all the way to Amarillo to DFW.

Glad you had a good time man.