UFC 216 Edmonton Sept. 9th

Just announced.

Who do you think will fight?

Get Zack Kassian and Ryan Getzlaf on the undercard! 

If it's Mighty Mouse... We riot...

Maybe a HW title fight?

GSP? 

Card -

GSP? 

I'm thinking that's Vegas unfortunately...

They gonna save GSP for a date that doesn't overlap mcweather fight. Can't have the fans choose where to spend their money, they will lose too many buys. Sucks for Edmonton, unless mcweather gets pushed to next year

All I know is we're gonna LIGHT IT UP that night!

#mcJesus

It will be a title fight, or some other great fight. Then someone will get injured, they will replace the main event with a subpar replacement after everyone has bought their tickets. The rest of the card will fall apart after that. Then they won't come back for 7 years. Because Canada.

Rejoice! Can't wait 

Mandible_Claw - If it's Mighty Mouse... We riot...

They reserve Mighty Mouse for the exclusive free fights on Fox.  

Im fine with Mighty Mouse breaking the record on this card.  Thats historic.  

tj tapper -

Im fine with Mighty Mouse breaking the record on this card.  Thats historic.  

I'm totally down for that. I like watching mighty mouse personally and that would be cool to be a part of history

Omg I can't effing wait! And I would be totally down for a Kassian/Getszlaf prelim hahah

Sub.

Sept is same month as Mayweather vs Conor, so this PPV will be a dud like other Canada PPVs.

My prediction is
Mighty Mouse vs ?
Nunes vs ?

Two title fights and they'll sell it as that

Your mom vs mine 

thank you for middle manning this shit

FUUUUUCK yea I'll be going!!

tj tapper -

All I know is we're gonna LIGHT IT UP that night!

#mcJesus

Fuck yea

Wanderpage - It will be a title fight, or some other great fight. Then someone will get injured, they will replace the main event with a subpar replacement after everyone has bought their tickets. The rest of the card will fall apart after that. Then they won't come back for 7 years. Because Canada.

Come on now, this is what Interim Championships are for.....