UFC 217 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5 & 6

lol, bisping used, the matt serra reference

guv'nor

British 

informal 

A man in a position of authority such as one's employer or father (often used as a term of address)

‘I had a lecture from the guv'nor’

GSP is going to chew on Bisping and spit him out like the fool that he is

edock02 - GSP is going to chew on Bisping and spit him out like the fool that he is

It's not that easy

GSP made me snicker when he said "ill show you how to compose yourself, and Saturday I'll show you how to fight".

I still find Rose very pretty, it's gonna be tough seeing her get smashed.

Watching that last episode it’s kind of weird to see how Conor has even influenced legends like GSP to show more of his personality.

Bisping has always talked shit throughout his career but he even seems to do it now in a more confrontational way as shown with his arguments against Masvidal. He’s the one that started both of those.

Maybe I’m wrong but it definitely seems like they’re trying to follow Conor’s route. It’s kind of sad really.

Fedoral Crime - 

Watching that last episode it’s kind of weird to see how Conor has even influenced legends like GSP to show more of his personality.

Bisping has always talked shit throughout his career but he even seems to do it now in a more confrontational way as shown with his arguments against Masvidal. He’s the one that started both of those.

Maybe I’m wrong but it definitely seems like they’re trying to follow Conor’s route. It’s kind of sad really.

Bisping has always been the exact same, except now he’s a bit more reserved at times and can be more filtered/mature.