UFC 222: Worst PPV ever!

Sagiv Lapkin - 

It's often difficult to tell ahead of time how a card will be. Look at UFC 206, which lost its headliner but ended up being one of the best cards of the year. On paper it didn't look like anything special, but in practice it was fantastic.

Sure the fights could be entertaining but people don’t want to pay to watch most of those athletes compete on PPV.

Not the worst thing ever but is Omalley doing in the PPV, he should be on Fight Pass.

FS1 at best.

JimmersonzGlove -
If This Were Aposiopetic - 

These threads should be made after events.

If I had a nickel for every "worst card ever" that turned out to be very entertaining, I wouldn't be rich, but if you needed change for like... 2 bucks, I could totally hook you up.

Just buy it for $70 and maybe it’ll be good.

I spent tens of thousands of dollars on MMA back in the day. I no longer do. I don’t have a TV provider, but I have beautiful HD live streams and torrents for events I want to keep, all for free. It’ll be well worth every penny I spend on it.

Only care about one fight. Then we got 2 women fights on a ppv. Lol. No thanks.

Honestly, all it needs for me is a better, more relevant main event. Cyborg vs. Yet-Another-Bantam is played out at this point. I know everyone's sick of interim titles, but honestly, if Edgar/Ortega was a 5 round fight, it'd make this card pretty worth it.

I usually buy every ppv but I will stream this one just like I did 221. 

If This Were Aposiopetic -

These threads should be made after events.

If I had a nickel for every "worst card ever" that turned out to be very entertaining, I wouldn't be rich, but if you needed change for like... 2 bucks, I could totally hook you up.

i opt for paying with paypal, if the card sucks just claim the money back :)

These PPV's are getting seriously rough. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
evh -
StankieEdgar -

OP is a demoter

He hates everything about the UFC, always negative. Must have a miserable life.

it doesn't move my needle, its just looks like a death snake. at least we know an ufc shill is stating this.

Not that bad, I've seen worse.  

There's been a consistent and unprecedented pattern recently where the main card will have two solid/great fights and the other three are crap.  This shit is getting old very fast considering PPVs are $65.  I'm not sure if it's a smart business move to water down cards to this extent but from a fan's perspective it definitely sucks.

i see three fights alone who don't belong on a ppv maincard.

How can you sell a main event fight that no one has ever heard of?  At least Rousey fought contenders... this card is crap.

NHB USA -

How can you sell a main event fight that no one has ever heard of?  At least Rousey fought contenders... this card is crap.

not even a picture for the challenger

http://uk.ufc.com/event/UFC-222#/fight

Morpheus1976 -
NHB USA -

not even a picture for the challenger

http://uk.ufc.com/event/UFC-222#/fight

well, she likes meat....

The main card fight is a total joke,,,if it had a good main card it would be much better,,,the main card has to be an potentially awesome matchup,,,and this one is a total joke.

lets play naaaame the shill...this card absolutely sucks 

This card should be on FS1…$65 yeah ok