UFC 244 results & discussion

Amirkhani desperate for a takedown but he has no energy left..

Amirkhani is way too passive. I think he thought that guillotine was going to finish it in the first.  He's been done since then. Burgos will most likely finish. 

Burgos is a Savage 

Burgos landing huge elbows on Amirkhani during a takedown attempt.. Amirkhani is cooked

Amirkhani doesn't want to get up anymore.. he's gassed and beaten.

Stop the fight.. Amirkhani is no longer fighting

That's it.. good stoppage. Amirkhani brought one good round. 

ducks18 - 

Arlovski should've have retired back at Affliction.   Now we got 15 mins of commercials.

I’m baffled as to why ufc keeps giving Arlovski out there…he either goes to a boring decision or he gets KOed early…he never looks different and he fights the same way every time out…retire Andrei…

Wow, great effort by both. Good win for Burgos!

What the fuck happened to Amir.  He had such potential early on

That dude will be pissing blood for a week

Burgos talks in fast forward. 

Cocaine is one hell of a drug! 

Now let's see if Johnny walker can live up to the hype... 

This next fight is one of the most intriguing fights on this amazing card! I'm EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!! Johnny Walker vs Corey Anderson!!! Anderson better not crotch sniff his way to victory dammit..

Burgos was getting aroused by that beating 

Hoping for a quick ko here, but I feel a hypetrain wrestlefucking on the way. Seriously hope I'm wrong, because I fucking hate Cory Anderson.

Johnny Walker's fights make my heart skip a beat..lol But you can't sleep on the heart and grittiness of Anderson. He's a dog that wants to grind, and will take punishment to get the win. He's in this fight, and we've never seen Johnny Walker get tired yet. What happens if he gassed? Hmmm.. 

RJJH -
KnockoutThoughts -

This next fight is one of the most intriguing fights on this amazing card! I'm EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!! Johnny Walker vs Corey Anderson!!! Anderson better not crotch sniff his way to victory dammit..

I got Walker. Love Beastin' though.

I got Walker too. This fight will be a big statement to whether or not he's ready for Jones.