UFC 244 results & discussion

Perhaps I've been drinking too much, but does anyone else think Burgos looks strikingly similar to the Geico Cavemen from a decade ago?

10-9 Makwan round 1

Amirkhani's counters have been money so far.. Burgos needs to pick his shots. Stop rushing

Burgos starting to put a pace on him.. 

Amirkhani gets a takedown.. 

Body lock position against the cage. Burgos keeps getting up..

Burgos breaks the clinch.. Burgos starting to hit the body with kicks and punches. He knows Amirkhani is tired.. 

Amirkhani holding on to a leg for dear life. Burgos lands a huge hammerfist, Amirkhani now on bottom getting elbows to the face. Round ends. 1-1

Amirkhani looks like he trained for a 1 round fight. 1-1 going into the third. 

10-9 Burgos round 2

19-19 through 2

I have been watching all the UFC PPV's since '92. Once ESPN replaced Fox I stopped watching. And I certainly won't try to figure out this ESPN puzzle.

3rd round wins the fight.. Burgos apparently the fresher fighter with the momentum on his side going into the 3rd. 

Burgos just beat the shit out of him in RD 2 although Dom/Joe didn't seem to think it was so clear cut.

colubrid1 - I have been watching all the UFC PPV's since '92. Once ESPN replaced Fox I stopped watching. And I certainly won't try to figure out this ESPN puzzle.

Download the ESPN+ app

19-19... Burgos has taken him to the  deep waters 

Right now the fights are on ESPN 2 the channel btw..

Burgos lands a huge shot and now he's gorilla gnp'ing Amirkhani.. 

Amirkhani is rocked

colubrid1 - I have been watching all the UFC PPV's since '92. Once ESPN replaced Fox I stopped watching. And I certainly won't try to figure out this ESPN puzzle.

That’s amazing. Do you have a bootleg of UFC Zero?

Just playing with you LOL

This fight is just a bonus of less wait time until JOHNNY WALKER!!!!