UFC 244 results & discussion

2 undefeated guys with 2 good finishes its getting good 

Amirkhani vs Burgos up next, ANOTHER crazy matchup! My cod! They loaded this card with fun fights.. this one has the potential to be amazing. 2 great strikers going at it. I think Burgos should have the hands advantage, but Amirkhani should be the more complete striker. Idk if someone goes to sleep in this none, but it should be an all action banger.. 

Thai Dye -
ducks18 -
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

This card from top to bottom is amazing! 

Yeah this is the type of shit that renews your faith and excitement in MMA as a bitter old jaded MMA fan.

I've been pacing around from the excited energy and money I've been making. This is great. 

Hell yeah bro.  You are the hockey fan.  You deserve to win big!  Who else did you bet on?  Any straight bets or parlays?  

Picked every fight right so far. Have stars right now and had Edmonton this morning. Been a great day already. Ducks are much improved this year! That getzlaf OT goal was a beauty last night. 

Picking all favorites has paid off so far, but be careful that gets expensive quick if the status quo of all favorites winning suddenly changes. 

Joe says what we're all thinking 'What is this?!'

Taking my first dog of the night in this one. This is a 50/50 fight imo..

1 Like
Flyers179 -

Joe says what we're all thinking 'What is this?!'

I missed it.. what was he referring to? 

Thai Dye -
ducks18 -
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yeah this is the type of shit that renews your faith and excitement in MMA as a bitter old jaded MMA fan.

I've been pacing around from the excited energy and money I've been making. This is great. 

Hell yeah bro.  You are the hockey fan.  You deserve to win big!  Who else did you bet on?  Any straight bets or parlays?  

Picked every fight right so far. Have stars right now and had Edmonton this morning. Been a great day already. Ducks are much improved this year! That getzlaf OT goal was a beauty last night. 

Congrats on your luck today too.. when you're hot, you're hot! 

1 Like
KnockoutThoughts -
Thai Dye -
ducks18 -
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

Picking all favorites has paid off so far, but be careful that gets expensive quick if the status quo of all favorites winning suddenly changes. 

I'm right there with ya. This is my first dog of the night. All my picks have been well thought out over the last week. I love burgos style but I feel this isn't his night. 

If someone could help with a way to see the fights it would be appreciated. If not that's cool too. Thanks!

going with Burgos in this next fight.

Just got an alert for Canelo vs Kovalev. Says Main Event starts now! On DAZN.. gotta catch that too!

this red dela cruz gets my bonus money of the night...

BRice76 - If someone could help with a way to see the fights it would be appreciated. If not that's cool too. Thanks!

I could use this help also

Amirkhani dominating so far.. the grappling is winning. He also cut Burgos up with an early strike.. 

Locked up sub.. Burgos fighting it 

Burgos gets out and up.. now Amirkhani hopefully not tired out and burnt out arms

Amirkhani is tired af now.. wow

Amirkhani landing nice counters so far, but he was definitely gassed. 

1-0 Amirkhani, but if he doesn't refuel his energy to start the 2nd, it's going to be a LONG round. That squeeze on the submission gassed him. 

Burgos will be coming for his head in the 2nd..