UFC 244 results & discussion

jasperb -
knappster -
QuintonRammedMyPage -

Literally only heard of 3 people on this card. 

yeah, garbage card. UFC is dying.

If you think this is garbage and never heard of the fighters, I suggest you should probably find another sport to watch. This is a solid card , every fight on the main card features a former champ or someone who fought for the belt. 

Ignore that negative Nancy. This card is already one of the best of the year, and we're not even at the main card yet. If he hasn't heard of these guys he's a casual. 

This Edmen kid is going to be a champ someday 

Only negative tonight is how many commercials we've had to watch because of the KO's lol

Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

This card from top to bottom is amazing! 

Yeah this is the type of shit that renews your faith and excitement in MMA as a bitter old jaded MMA fan.

KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yeah this is the type of shit that renews your faith and excitement in MMA as a bitter old jaded MMA fan.

I've been pacing around from the excited energy and money I've been making. This is great. 

1 Like

I dunno, I think that was less of a "huge power shot" and more to do with the fact that Andrei has been knocked out wayyyy to many times and his chin is beyond gone

Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

I've been pacing around from the excited energy and money I've been making. This is great. 

Lol... now you gotta settle down before you have a heart attack bro. Get back in the game and pick some more winners. Plenty more money to be made, plenty of fights to go.

Now we have to wait 30 MINUTES for the next fight.  Quick finishes are a double edge sword!

ducks18 -

Now we have to wait 30 MINUTES for the next fight.  Quick finishes are a double edge sword!

But it's worth it. I'd rather wait through commercials than sit through a 3 round snooze fest of crotch sniffers. 

1 Like
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hell yeah bro.  You are the hockey fan.  You deserve to win big!  Who else did you bet on?  Any straight bets or parlays?  

KnockoutThoughts -
ducks18 -

But it's worth it. I'd rather wait through commercials than sit through a 3 round snooze fest of crotch sniffers. 

I know I know lol.

1 Like
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

This Edmen kid is going to be a champ someday 

I think next year.

KnockoutThoughts -
ducks18 -

Or a fucking jabfest 

1 Like

That Wonderboy vs Luque fight is another fucking fight that stands out on a card where every fight stands out! Wtf man.. I'm dealing with excitement overload over here! Will the pinpoint striker keep the hungry dog off of him? Luque is going to have more dog imo.. but Thompson can possibly keep him at distance,  but then again Luque can kick too! Fuck... that's a tough one. My head is leaning Luque, but my heart wants Thompson to pull it out. 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
KnockoutThoughts -
ducks18 -

Or a fucking jabfest 

True.

Hmmm..

ducks18 -
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hell yeah bro.  You are the hockey fan.  You deserve to win big!  Who else did you bet on?  Any straight bets or parlays?  

Picked every fight right so far. Have stars right now and had Edmonton this morning. Been a great day already. Ducks are much improved this year! That getzlaf OT goal was a beauty last night. 

1 Like

thank u to all the veterans who help us with our sick pets

Call me crazy but I think I just saw a ufc fight break out between the commercials

1 Like
ducks18 -
Thai Dye -
KnockoutThoughts -
Target_the_Gash -
KnockoutThoughts -

All straight bets but these odds are all pretty close.