UFC 244 results & discussion

This card from top to bottom is amazing! 

TwentyNineTwentyEight - I wonder why Uncle Dana doesn't make AA retire.

he doesn’t like him.

21 Bridges the new 16 Blocks? 

KnockoutThoughts - 
Oh See Mikey -

Good to see black beast is fighting twice tonight 

Don't compare this man to Black Beast. Black Beast is a tub of lard, a gas can. This guy has the power and the discipline. He's more of a Ngannou so far.

too bad the Black beast is better than Nganoo. scared the fight out of him.

The problem with UFC on tv is the pacing. We take the pacing on the app for granted imo.. 

Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - I wonder why Uncle Dana doesn't make AA retire.

he doesn’t like him.

No, he likes him. If he didn’t like him, he would’ve been in Bellator YEARS ago when he lost his chin. It’s time to force AA’s hand to hang em’ up!

Going with Shahbazyan in this one.

1 Like
Nick Diaz still GOAT -
KnockoutThoughts - 
Oh See Mikey -

Good to see black beast is fighting twice tonight 

Don't compare this man to Black Beast. Black Beast is a tub of lard, a gas can. This guy has the power and the discipline. He's more of a Ngannou so far.

too bad the Black beast is better than Nganoo. scared the fight out of him.

Idk about all that. That was a weird fight. I don’t think Ngannou is afraid to trade with anybody. He trains with Gane, and we’ve all seen what Gane can do. Lewis can’t compare to Gane. I feel that fight was weird for weird reasons. I think Ngannou got paid to take a dive in that one, I can’t explain his performance any other way. He wasn’t scared, he just didn’t engage at all. Never let his hands go…

Anyone able to provide me a link to watch this awesome card.  Im living in china and cant get it  :0

Head kick Knockout!!!! I love it. Kid might be for real.

Holy fucking shit that was incredible! What a lead leg head kick ko 

The way Shebaz loaded up that left... omg Tavares was very lucky he put up that block when he did. 

and just as I finish that statement Shebaz starts teeing off and finishes fucking him up! Lol… this dude is DANGEROUS! It’s all over headkick KO!

Ho

Lee

Shit

Shahbazyan is the real deal

2 Likes

I could see the power even with the left hook that Tavares blocked. It had me excited because I saw his intentions in the way he loaded it. It was over shortly after that... Wow! This mf is dangerous dangerous! 

Kanye loves fishdicks -

Shahbazyan is the real deal

. One of those unsuspecting types too. He doesn't have the body of a Lyman Good, but he's more dangerous. 

I wanna see that kid fuck Israel up. He was chill as fuck while making tarvares look like a chump. Definitely wanna see him fight again soon. 

Beautiful champ beautiful  

America has something to be excited about.. this dude is the truth. 

knappster -
QuintonRammedMyPage -

Literally only heard of 3 people on this card. 

yeah, garbage card. UFC is dying.

If you think this is garbage and never heard of the fighters, I suggest you should probably find another sport to watch. This is a solid card , every fight on the main card features a former champ or someone who fought for the belt. 

1 Like