UFC 244 results & discussion

nice save by ref to prevent another shot... AA looks like chuck against tito 3...

KnockoutThoughts -

Joe just coined a term... A FADEAWAY LEFT! Lol.. that's a UG term forever more. 

Conor ; Aldo.

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

Not impressed ... AA is like 95 y/o

Go watch his previous fights. Every single one has been impressive KO's. 

well saw that coming from years ago

that was pretty sweet.

This guy's hands are blessed by God himself. He touches ppl and they go to sleep. Last guy he put out was with a jab. That's some cinderblock weighted hands. 

good thing he didn't take much extended damage there. please no commission license andre to fight again, PLEASE. PLEASE retire dude - you have nothing more to prove.

KnockoutThoughts -

Arlovski by headkick?

yes, bet the house on it

Thank God there were no follow up shots on the ground. Arlovski would have been in critical condition.. he knew it was over when he touched him. 

I wonder why Uncle Dana doesn't make AA retire.

KnockoutThoughts -

And AA has been ko like that 12x 

knappster -
KnockoutThoughts -

Arlovski by headkick?

yes, bet the house on it

Nah I took Rozenstruik for a max bet. But I don't like to discredit the other fighter. Everyone is dangerous in a fight. You can't sleep on the competition. 

KnockoutThoughts -

And AA has been ko like that 12x 

He was doing better lately. 

Bump

1 Like

Did AA get KOd on the first exchange?

Oh See Mikey -
KnockoutThoughts -
Oh See Mikey -

Good to see black beast is fighting twice tonight 

Don't compare this man to Black Beast. Black Beast is a tub of lard, a gas can. This guy has the power and the discipline. He's more of a Ngannou so far.

I feel so educated now

Lol.. it's all luv Mikey. 

Diaz, Gas, Thompson,Blag, GG

Who knows tho...

Shugum - Did AA get KOd on the first exchange?

Technically the second one. The first jab just buzzed him and knocked him into the cage. Then Arlovski went on the offensive with a little rush, and he got smacked dead with a counter left hook. Faceplant. 

I'm all over Edmen here. He's looked like a legitimate contender with a well rounded game. 

1 Like

Lowkey the HW division is becoming an explosion waiting to happen. You have a bunch of KO artists all coming up at the same time. Ngannou, Lewis, Rozenstruik, Gane, Miocic, and that's just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Gane and Rozenstruik still undefeated and KO'ing everyone in sight.