UFC 257 results & discussion

WaltJ -

Impressive display from Evloev.  

Guy has a future for sure.

Has it started? 

Mutant -

Has it started? 

It's about to.  The Rountree fight is about to start.

For some stupid ass reason, because it's ESPN, you have to restart /select the Prelims option on ESPN+

If you're on regular ESPN TV you have to change to ESPN news because the basketball game is running long 

Can't get the ESPN app to run on hospital wifi oh well 

![](upload://uJcnqk4qgaCkFnm62dNK3VHA75Y.jpeg)

Lookalike to ESPN app usage in ESPN app

Prachnio is subtly slick with his movements and the way he changes up his striking.  

Good fights so far

Interesting.  Rountree has shown some maturity and improvement in this fight by making adjustments he used to not make.  Big second round.  Let's see if he can take it home and not have a mental lapse as has happened in the past. 

29-28 Prachnio.

Well, looks like I jinxed it.  Same old Rountree showed up again in round three.  Gassed out, volume and urgency nosedives precipitously, and gives it away by getting out worked.  

bad call

I had it 29-28 Roundtree

Super close round 1 though.

Had Roundrree too. 

Mutant -

![](upload://bBhZCidhMsHhlUFeEsBqHZzvd38.jpeg)

Lookalike to ESPN app usage in ESPN app

Go thru vpn.  Hope you’re feeling better.

Nice, early on hot and heavy with some hard hitting WMMA action.  Buckle those seat belts. 

mcmann has not been good  in mma. shes a much better wrestler then pena, whom i hate. but mcmann always finds a way to lose

ranier wolfcastle -

mcmann has not been good  in mma. shes a much better wrestler then pena, whom i hate. but mcmann always finds a way to lose

I don't get it.  If she's a former Olympic silver medalist in wrestling, I feel like she should be like 30-0 by now given the level of talent of her opposition. 

WaltJ - 
ranier wolfcastle -

I don't get it.  If she's a former Olympic silver medalist in wrestling, I feel like she should be like 30-0 by now given the level of talent of her opposition. 

i concur. doent make sense

Christ almighty I hate WMMA.