UFC 267 weigh-ins: Khamzat Chimaev needs multiple attempts, Blachowicz vs Teixeira official

War Chimaev!

1 Like

If he made it then he made it.

The rest don’t matter.

4 Likes

I see what you’re saying but anytime a fighter doesn’t make weight that means he’s not focused that guy has an unbelievable amount of pressure on him the leech is going to take him out

1 Like

anytime a fighter misses weight? Idk abt that being 100% accurate. Chimaev looked like he was def feeling it there, so maybe it was just a really rough cut. We’ll know tmrw night

2 Likes

He’s a big guy given he fights at 185 too. I don’t know if it’s focus or he just needs to pick a weight and stay there. Floating obviously makes you probably undersized at the higher weight and too big for reasonable cuts at the lower weight.

Seems like an unnecessary pain in the ass.

2 Likes

He said in the pre-fight interviews that he’s only fighting at 170 for now, as per instructions by his coach. No floating back and forth between divisions

That dude looked like he would fight you then peel your face off with a dull spoon, dude was scary and the split lip helps that too. He told the guy translating for Ling that he didn’t translate what he said correctly and said no I think he say he gonna eat my face…lol. Dude was wanting him to say something crazy. Ling doesn’t seem fazed by it tho.

2 Likes

War chima, keep proving um wrong. Hype train my ass!

bet slip or STFU

Like I said. Real deal

1 Like