UFC 270: Where to watch, fight card and odds

With the first PPV of 2022 slowly forming, keep up to date with the growing card with our UFC 270 fight card preview.

Before you buy your tickets prepare to show proof of vaccination
Honda center - UFC 270

This whole vaccination hysteria is fucking retarded.

4 Likes

FYI- If anyone smokes or vapes, you literally won’t be able to for 7 hours if you watch the entire fight card. Honda Center has always had a section outside to smoke, I would hit my THC pen and occasionally a vape pen, but they got rid of it entirely. I think smoking and ciggs are disgusting but I feel you should be able to smoke outside in a designated area like it’s been forever.

And Honda Center requires the vaccine verification for ages 2 and above. Lol it’s such a joke . Also CA brought back the mask mandate. Most places don’t give a shit but will be interesting to see how they get 18,000 fight fans to wear a face diaper

They extended the indoor mask mandate in CA until like February 5th, should be interesting to see how it goes.

This card is top quality, as long as it stays intact. Apologies to the guys putting in the work to fight on it. No way in hell I’m paying 20% of a mortgage payment to watch ANY kind of entertainment.

1 Like

I like to watch it outside next to a nice relaxing stream

2 Likes

An average card but not worth paying what they are asking.

The two champ fights for sure will be fun to watch and maybe a few fun fights but that price…ouch.

The presser is at the convention center

Anyone going to weigh ins? I’m thinking I may cruise down with my 8yr old