UFC 274 Glover Teixeria vs Jiri Prochazka 🔥FIGHT PREDCITION THREAD🔥 Sticky

Glover Teixeira is on fire at 43 years of age. Winning the title on his second try Glover is on top right now, taking on Jiri Prochazka at UFC 274. Prochazka is also on fire smothering his first two opponents in in the UFC. A spiritual man who lives his life in order to honor martial arts, he landed a nasty spinning elbow in his last fight vs Dominick Reyes, dropping him badly. Prochazka seems unbeatable right now and Teixeira is going to have his hands full.

Who are you picking to win here?

Prochazka is the much younger man here he’s 29 going up against a man who might not have that many fights left in him. Teixeira has surprised everyone, I’m sure even himself. Prochazka is undefeated and the way he disposed of Reyes was graphic and memorable, he beat Reyes badly proving that they didn’t belong in the cage together. Ranked right now at number 2 in the division Prochazka might do some serious damage in this championship bout.

He’s taller by 3 inches and is the rangier man, he has a speed advantage and a demeanor that really showcases his calm. A calm man, who is in focus, very aware which is another attribute Prochazka possesses, a relaxed knowhow, the spirit of a champion. Prochazka seems like a champion he has it all, now he just has to get through Teixeira and everything will be his. The question is can he do it? Teixeira is stocky and complete on the ground. He also has amazing experience having been in there with Jon Jones at his peak.

What are your predictions going into UFC 274? Is Teixeira going to have a game plan wise enough to stifle the surging or has he met his match, is Prochazka going to slaughter him and take his title?

I kind of feel like this is an easy one to predict, Prochazka has allt he tools and enough experience to get the job done, his skillset is unbelievable and his time is now. If Prochazka can’t take the title in his first outing and he is beaten by an old Teixeira it will prove we overestimated Prochazka, but I don’t think so, think this is a clear bet. Bet on Jiri Prochazka to win!

@pauliegmma