UFC 296 Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler

McNuggets will never show up. He never fights in the UFC again.

5 Likes

You have a good chance of being right.

We’ll see

Conor told a British journalist over the weekend that he has to fight Chandler next
but then he wants another boxing payday.

Of course he says that.

Who wouldn’t?

Buddy has done nothing but lose and become more of a life loser every day since his last boxing payday, when he got his ass beat.

Zero chance anyone gives a fuck about seeing him box again ever. Unless you count BKFC.

This is not official

1 Like

Conor by KO

1 Like

1 Like

Chandler should be lobbying for another fight at this point. Him holding Connors purse is kinda embarrassing.

2 Likes

I been saying this for weeks now. Chandler is going about everything all wrong. If he truly wants the fight, he has to actually irk Conman and get under his skin. You don’t get under his skin by calling him out. You get under his skin by pretending like he’s not relevant. Pretend like he’s beneath you. Pretend like you’re over him

He should be saying in interviews “i no longer care about this Irish bitch. I got bigger fish to fry than him” and things like that. Start calling out other fighters. That will get under McTapper’s pale Irish skin

1 Like

iu

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1695815671660126421

I’m hearing not Las Vegas

He probably is, but they probably want to keep up this phony facade of this fight happening to keep Conor fanboys hopeful.

The UFC is trying to give him the Barnett treatment [where Strikeforce tried to book in places that have less stringent testing for him].

The UFC really is a joke at this point. Dana might as well take a page out of Vince and have his “We’re Sports Entertainment” moment [Vince originally declared the WWF Sports Entertainment and the matches were pre-determined to get out from under the various State Athletic Commissions] and get it over with.

I don’t believe anything he says on Twitter

2 Likes

He’s also been saying he wants to fight three times a year since the Mayweather fight. Conor talks alot about fighting, but does very little fighting.