UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Well of course he has better footwork, he’s a former boxer. He should really fight with more urgency though

These Canadian fans are trash

1 Like

Only chicks are waving the Canadian Flags so far in this UFC with their sloppy wins…
Can Katona reverse the trend!?!

It was clear to me, but the other guy obviously won the fight and didn’t think he’d lose.

And I hate that old expression,
Don’t leave it in the hands of the judges

[quote=“sgotwalks, post:336, topic:3856391”]i
have been to or seen every UFC event that has taken place in Canada, and I can honestly say that there are NO hometown decisions in this country. Every close fight I have ever been convinced of the Canadian fighter winning, has gone to the other guy.
[/quote]

Eh?

Edit:nevermind

No, the crowd misheard the first name and already started cheering before hearing the second name ahaha

Hi @Hessian

Had to pull out the phone, come throw an lol wtf. That was awkward.

I hate seeing that happen….especially in a close fight. I loved the Sportsmanship though

1 Like

That was a parlay buster for sure

Screenshot_20240121_033533

1 Like

That wasn’t Buffer’s fault, it was the crowd. If you rewind it you can hear Bruce clearly saying “Sean -“ and before he can even finish, the crowd went wild. It’s their fault that Jourdain thought he won for a second. Like, let them announce the full name before you cheer/boo.

1 Like

my streams all suck. anybody got one working?

2 Likes

Woodman was even a good sport in the bad read lol he gave it up for Jordan

3 Likes

c053f2bce4d2375fee8741acfb35d44d

1 Like

@sgotwalks you thought :joy:

I stand corrected

lol @ this Cantona guy - he threw the worst flying knee in the history of televised mma

haha did you see the way Jourdain reacted to the initial call…
fkn clown

Killing me haha

1 Like