UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Malott looks like he could be on either side of to catch a predator

1 Like

I agree. But the cage limits folks where they can go. In PRIDE, in the ring, folks had an escape.

1 Like

Cursed now

The only damn fight I was even a little interested in besides main event and the ref blatantly fucks it up and changes the outcome

3 Likes

If you want out of the cage you shouldnā€™t have stepped in in the first place.

2 Likes

@BoydBucky are you on the special concentration remedy again?

1 Like

And magny looks homeless

What was the 3rd score card? 29-28 for the white guy? I went and cooked a steak after the first round.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

You could put Magny and Katt Williams in front of me and Iā€™d just flip a coin for whoā€™s who

Shit I didnā€™t even know that was the rule, canā€™t be more clear than that. I thought at some point the rule was one hand down could be grounded. Glad that has changed. What the hell was Goddard looking at.

3 Likes

Mallot seems like a good dude and respect him even more knowing of his TAM coaching stint but not sure why people think heā€™s so good on the mic. Heā€™s just kinda a jock dialing up the volume. This is gonna be a good test tho. Heā€™s exciting but not sold on him at top 10.

1 Like

What. The receding hairline with dreads isnā€™t a good look?!:joy:

Small bet on Magny. Screw it I donā€™t think Mallot is anything special

Malott is such a square bland guy.hes like the anti-jordan leavitt

Thereā€™s about a foot height difference between the two. But other than that, virtually identical

Yes but heā€™s also ghey

Is Canada using the newest rules?

I know for damn Sure u donā€™t cook Ur steak anything over a mid rareā€¦

Unlike some imbeciles here

1 Like

He blew it big time

1 Like