UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

3 Likes

I agree

And they just got a brutal TKO

Welp, back to Mario Wonder on Switch

Silva always has that ā€œwhat the fucks going onā€ face

With how quickly Mallot was covering up, I was surprised. Magny isnā€™t known for his power like you said but he went to work right away and knew he needed a finish. And yeah late stoppage lol

3 Likes

mayraā€™s wife an absolute dime

Guarantee the end of that Niners game was better than anything that happened on this card so far. Ya fuckin toolbox.

4 Likes

His face looked like he got stabbed from a body punch

Itā€™s one thing to hunt for the guillotine when u let the other guy position up from their backs but pretty bad decision to go for it on a TD like that from Magny. Didnā€™t even have it tight and still gave up the TD for it.

1 Like

Also reminds me of Condit vs Ellenbergerā€¦. Fucking love NBK. He had some great comebacks

Mallot?

Heā€™s an athlete not a fighter. You canā€™t fix that.

And heā€™s a bitch who quit vs Neil Magny.

1 Like

Yea when Neil was on top

Donā€™t we have a thread somewhere about pulling guillotines like that, and how itā€™s a bad idea 99% of the time?

2 Likes

@Lyoto_Bundy , why donā€™t the dum dum Americans not use a VPN and our glorious betting apps, and we have hundreds, not one or two like over there, or having to place a bet in person like itā€™s the 90ā€™s.

Guys , use SkyBet and get 35% off when u use the code BoydBuckyIsMyBitch at checkout

Iā€™d say he absolutely quit.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hahahhahaa

1 Like

What are the chances this fight doesnā€™t go the distance? Iā€™m starting to doze off