UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Soon as Neil established mount that’s my thought that he quit. Didn’t go for head/arm control rather turned to his stomach already flattened out before a strike was thrown. Missed the fight prior.

1 Like

Have u seen her wife, she’s hot

1 Like

Earlier I was thinking maybe he got injured somehow but after the fight was stopped, he wasn’t writhing in pain. Shit happens. He will either come back from this or decide he’s done….

Is Magny getting a title shot now?
Friends Comedy GIF by BARCODE BANGLO

1 Like

It’s simple within Europe. I tried it in LA and my phone started acting like it took the covid vaccine.

I thought Wasa-B did that thread?

1 Like

god damn this is the most annoying song

hope mayra loses

As a guy that’s had over a hundred grappling matches, 4 mma fights, and trained combat sports for 35 years he absolutely quit. I’ve seen it a million times. He’s never been pushed that hard and it scared him. He needs a new gym and that may not fix it if he’s just not a gritty guy.

3 Likes

Pennington by TKO 1 to 15 odds

Also when they talk about the TAM guillotine, how many have they actually pulled off in comp? Faber had a lot of subs late career but weren’t they mostly rncs? Mendes went for some poor ones vs Connor. Benevidez? Mallot had some nice ones but against not so great guys.

I’m gonna use this lit track at Street Beefs :nerd_face:

Shes clearly hot.

I like to find beauty in the unobvious.

2 Likes

Gosh dame that’s one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen I thought this was a girl fight looks a dude with boobs and a middle school boy

Remember rotton dot com like 25 yrs ago

2 Likes

That is a gut check for Malott. He either learns from this or doesn’t crack top 10 in WW. Magny is the best 170lb gatekeeper.

2 Likes

Only the sophisticated wankers like us would understand

He’s Canadian… Probably already reached his peak in MMA

Nope. But sounds like a decent one.

I got a semi when that PunchBag Priscilla fought earlier with v nice Cameltoe,

Howeve dykey as FuuuuuuuuurK

1 Like

Cannot stand pepperoni nips Pennington