UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Drake Curse is alive and well though, we should have known

4 Likes

I thought Strickland won 48-47. But DDP won the 5th roundā€¦ Trickland should keep with the body kick

1 Like

That was a coin toss for me 3-2 either way. Iā€™d have to watch again but I canā€™t be mad about either guy winning it was razor thin

4 Likes

UFC will pay for a bionic eye. They need someone to save 300.

Then Alex moves back down to 185 again, knocks Izzy out, only to reactivate a dormant epic heroā€™s journey.

1 Like

Khamzat VS DDP is interesting as DDP proved his cardio but wonā€™t be able to rely on the tds hereā€¦unless Khamzat gasses.

1 Like

15mins and theyā€™re starting to sell beer here

forrest GIF

Iā€™m not c:o of decision.

How the fuck did he win the 4th by blocking with his face

This might get me on board with your whole angry white guy revolution .

This feels fucking wrong

1 Like

Yeah, i agree. If their is no control time on the ground, and the downed guy gets up, who is controlling who!

Rd 5 was the one i think could go either way.

3 Likes

I like it. Or Izzy goes to 205 and wins the belt after he avenges his Strickland loss.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great night of fights lol. Another thread to remind me why I donā€™t care to watch ufc anymore.

1 Like

That fight made it worth sitting through all the other bullshit low level fights

3 Likes

The stats are fucking bullshit. Whoever retard counts these strikes needs to be fired

Letā€™s not forget drake put 700k on Strickland

2 Likes

Title should never change hands on a close fight like that. Creates paper champions.

5 Likes

really? it was as bad as the other fights to me

Man Iā€™ve been drinking a bit and smoking joints, but I thought it was clear for Sean. Iā€™ll need to rewatch the fight

1 Like

It was a close fight, wouldnā€™t mind seeing a rematch

1 Like