UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Better sub defense for sure. The problem is Rashad was a blanket on top.he spent more time in guard than Ron Jeremy.

But he doesn’t fight wrestling first and wasn’t that great at it. I think he fought that way vs Rampage only? Rampage had good tdd but Anderson had a better ground game. If he did, he would have had a chance tho I agree.

1 Like

Nick Diaz Strike Force run was the greatest in MMA…

In my opinion

That was the best time to be a MMA fan

2 Likes

I’ve never heard anyone call Anderson Silva a pussy but I’ll take your word for it.

Also read that Canada (Ontario?) had not adopted the new rule for not being allowed to intentionally ground yourself thus technically illegal was the right call.

#3 on this list

https://twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk/status/1749122948009460200

1 Like

Didnt say he was a pussy, just that he fought like one against Weidman. I still think he got a 1 and 7 zeros in his bank account for throwing that fight, but I think there is corruption in sports and billion dollar industries, but thats just my opinion.

1 Like

UFC has too much of a guiding hand in it’s product for sure.

Depends on the champ

“Bo Nickal is the Tim Tebow of the UFC.”

—Brendan Shaub

1 Like

Not bad satire video here if you like that sort of comedy. Dana White is controlled opposition and wants a soy boy gay orgy.

1 Like

What the fuck are you talking about?

I mean that was worse than Goldie’s, Travis Lutter = Michael Jordan.

1 Like

1 Like

^ the video I posted above references this and points out several instances that Driscus is undercover Gay AF.

Dana White looks like he wants a piece of DDP’s ass in that pic too

If the better competitor was clear, I would agree, if too close to call, Champs retains…

2 Likes

Sean prob got a bit anxious when he sensed this which let to his outburst the other day.

1 Like

Lol… Shaub said Izzy and Bo would run through these DeSean and Dricus.

Nick Diaz was the reason I got showtime. So I could watch him in Strikeforce

I had to beg my parents to add showtime to their cable package lol

2 Likes

1 Like