UFC 299 O’Malley v. Chito Vera thread

5 Likes

first. in.

2 Likes

@Hong_Kong_Phooey

2 Likes

Cannot wait for this one brother.

I’m skipping a family Birthday party tonight to watch this. Family lasts forever. Petr Yan in his prime will not last forever I’m afraid

3 Likes

Petr Yan, Jack Della Maddalena, and Dustin all on the same card.

The epitome of high level boxing in MMA

IMG_8703

IMG_0647

5 Likes

Holy shit is that the ufc official promo? They didnt photoshop st denis’ forehead boil? Haha.

2 Likes

Not official. They don’t put the official Card Graphic out until after noon

1 Like

Jesus christ this card is stacked

3 Likes

On paper this is the best main card I’ve ever seen. It’s better than 300

Better than 100 too

4 Likes

Jdm vs burns and RDA vs Gamrot are being slept on

2 Likes

Burns got dropped by a simple Jab from both Usman & Khamzat. Guess who’s a better boxer than both of them and has a wicked jab

Sport Fighting GIF by UFC

2 Likes

Let’s Fuckin Go Giacomo!

P INN

That’s how I read your post lol

1 Like

BOLD , But I Like The Cut of Your Jib

2 Likes

Dustin Poirier has never lost back-to-back fights in his entire MMA career and he’ll be looking to extend that streak in devastating fashion when “Diamond” meets Benoit Saint Denis at UFC 299 later tonight (Sat., Mar. 9, 2024) live on ESPN+ PPV from inside Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida.
Poirier, who is coming off a crushing knockout defeat to Justin Gaethje for the “BMF” title back at UFC 291, has always rebounded after a loss inside of the Octagon. The former interim UFC lightweight champion only has five UFC losses to his name, but he’s great at bouncing back and immediately regaining momentum. It’s one of Poirier’s biggest assets and a major reason why he’s a fan favorite.
On Saturday, Poirier is being asked to fend off one of the most dangerous lightweights that have come along in a while. Saint Denis is currently riding a five-fight win streak with five finishes and has made other up-and-coming contenders look like mere amateurs. He’s former French Army Special Forces and has a true knack for steamrolling just about anyone in his way.

Poirier, who remains one of the most accomplished veterans on the UFC roster, is also confident in his ability to find a finish. In fact, “Diamond” is counting on overwhelming Saint Denis on Saturday night and becoming the first fighter to stop the French contender. Check out Poirier’s official co-main event prediction below:

“I want to stop this guy, submission or knockout. I think I’m gonna knock him out,” said Poirier following Friday’s ceremonial weigh ins (replay HERE).

“If it has to go long, if it has to get gritty, if it has to get ugly dog fight, I’m no stranger to that. But I’m going to knock him out”.

2 Likes

I love Giacomo :it::pinched_fingers:t3: @Siciliano

https://www.si.com/mma/2024/03/09/sean-omalley-vs-marlon-vera-predictions-poirier-vs-saint-denis-3-9