UFC 300 Cancelled fights

Now that we have a full 300 card 2 months out,

Which ones won’t make it to the octagon.

And I’m sure most likely and unfortunately one or two will not make it to the cage due to injury and bad weight cuts/misses

And what back up fighters do you think they will have , and make weigh in additionally.

2 Likes

Miller is still active?

Holy shit.

2 Likes

UFC 100 Vs Mac Danzig
UFC 200 Vs Takanori Gomi
UFC 300 Vs Bobby Green

6 Likes

He’s had 11 fights since the start of Covid
Stipe has had 2 fights since the start of Covid

1 Like

Hill fails to make weight, Adesanya already a back up fighter makes weight and
Poatan Vs Adesanya 5

1 Like

Who think Kayla’s making 135???

2 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Not me

Seriously, is Cyborg the most ducked fighter of all time? 155 Kayla won’t fight old Cyborg at 145 but will kill herself to make 135 to fight Holm? Kayla fought at 170 in judo. Ronda fought at 154. The American judo gals wouldn’t fight Cyborg at 145. Same with Derandemie.

Then 135 Nunes goes up and walks thru Cyborg at 145. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Miller is a legend.

3 Likes

Boyd, who u picking bet Charles and Arman?

Kayla

3 Likes

Have to go with my boy Charles.

I’m not sure if Arman has been in the cage with another fighter with the ground game that Charles possess

Nunes will also weigh in as a back up for when Kayla’s ass doesn’t make weight

Looked Pretty good vs Islam and Gamrot….im always rooting for Charles too tho.

1 Like

She’ll beat Holm and Pennington at the same time in Russian rules.

1 Like

For some reason I think the Jiri/Rakic fight will fall apart.
On paper it’s an exiting bout

1 Like

Who can they replace Max with so he can get next on Topuria? Volk?

Chandler…

Because Why not,

The last one was a banger

While I’m at it, I also think Porier and St Denis’s fight gets cancelled z I hope not, but I think it does (All on Porier’s end)

1 Like

Cyborg was a free agent from UFC and went to Bellator over PFL to fight Kayla.

Kayla became a free agent and went and signed with Bellator specifically to fight Cyborg, but PFL matched.

Bellator and PFL merge and Cyborg doesn’t mention Kaylas name before she knew Kayla was going to go to UFC. Then starts calling her out.

Cyborg ducked Kayla, not the other way around.

Kayla made the right decision, if she can make 135 which apparently she has already, she will make way more money and get more fans by being in UFC. 135 in UFC is trash right now. She should on paper run through the division.

Cyborg on other hand, took steroids to get a strength advantage and fought girls far smaller then her for majority of her career coming up with every excuse possible to cut weight. Anyone who understand weight cutting knows Cyborg could have made 135 if she wanted to cut muscle but she refused as she wouldn’t give up her advantage. Then when she sees a girl her size in Kayla she avoided her at all costs and only calls her out when she knows Kayla wont be in the organization.

Kayla on the other hand tried to fight Cyborg and now is willing to give up the muscle to fight girls at 135.