UFC 300 main event

It’s called promoting!

:rofl:

What sucks is that so far the matchups announced for the card have been solid, but there aren’t any rivalries or bad blood type of fights. Those are the fights that create the most interest

1 Like

Dricus vs Strickland II is the only main event that would move my needle.

A Conor or Nate comeback could be in the cards as well, not too intriguing but at least they’re
stars.

Think they will go with the angle of a chick fight main event to play up the “historic” UFC 300?

Yeah you’re right. They should definitely do something to show for the times they should do a man versus woman Equality fight just to show a woman can compete against a man.

Let’s put Jon Jones against any woman, he’s already undefeated there.

1 Like

I don’t buy pay-per-views unless they’re something special. I’d break out the debit card for Jon Jones versus Cain Velazquez

2 Likes

Pennington vs De Randamie for 145 belt :joy:

2 Likes

You came away from that fight thinking “damn I have to see that again?” You’re trolling right.

2 Likes

They are also a lot of fight with no real stakes in terms of championships and championship contenders. They screwed up big time by not saving one of the mains from 98 or 99 for 300.

i wanted that fight more than any other when they were both in their primes.

1 Like

Ronda v Meisha Power Slap Final Battle!

1 Like

Was meant to be Islam vs Gaethje and Islam lied about an injury

Hoorayyyyu more WMMA!!! What we all wanted, hell yes!!! I’m sure this will sell it for sure

2 Likes

Ramadan

Strickland is one of the few interesting guys on the roster and he’s become a star. The rematch would be great for 300

Would pay for that now too.

So you wanted it really bad for about 30 minutes or however long prime Cain was?

:rofl:

1 Like

our boy burned bright

3 Likes

The harsh truth about Cain here

1 Like

he trained like a madman. all gas no brakes.